Giants @ Eagles

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Sweets, Sep 24, 2012.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 1, 2012.
  1. Giants

62.5%
  2. Eagles

37.5%
  1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) host the New York Giants (2-1) Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday 9/30/12

Kickoff time is 8:20 pm EST

Discuss….

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

The Giants are going to win this one by at least 2 touchdowns. I bleed Eagle green but I'm a realist. No chance this team pulls out anything during this game unless Nick Foles is your starting QB. At least in that case you can blame the fact that he's a rookie on his mistakes.

3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I gotta go with the Giants...

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think its gonna be a good game yes we got our butt handed us by the cardinals but well bounce back. Gonna be a close one like most giants eagles games.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

the eagles find a way to win this game.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Keep dreaming.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think the Giants are the better team, but the Eagles pull this out at home...channeling the inner heart of Brian Dawkins.

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, it's a broken record but the eagles obviously have the talent to win this game and, for that matter, to beat anyone in the league if they play to their potential ............ blah, blah, blah.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1bqiy-EbAU&feature=related]Philadelphia Eagles Splash Page Cartoon - Week 03 vs New York Giants (2011) - YouTube[/ame]

11. ragman

I hate both of them.

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

so you're hoping for a tie?

13. ragman

I love chaos.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

well then, look no further then your own team's o-line.

15. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

whats the over under for mike vick giveaways

im going with giants and another eli come from behind 4th quarter victory

16. ragman

You should know all about chaos, smeegs, since it seems your QB can't keep from throwing picks. That's why he's riding the pine in my FF leagues this week. He's killing me!!!!

17. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

The giants not having nicks is going to be a problem. The eagles defense isn't the Panthers defense. Barden isn't going to be left wide open on the same play 7 times. The giants oline has had one good game in two years, that was last week. I can't say it's a given they are going to be able to run the ball effectively.

The giants on defense should be able to eat the eagles oline all day.

I think it ends up being a close game but not the high scoring game everyone is predicting. I'm actually going with the eagles in this game because I think offensively they will be able to move the ball more consistently than the Giants will. I'm telling you guys, Nicks makes the giants offense one of the best in the league to an average one when he's not playing.

You can get away with Nicks not being out there against your average defense.

Giants 20
    Eagles 27

18. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/0ap1000000067296/Playbook-Giants-vs-Eagles]'Playbook': Giants vs. Eagles - NFL Videos[/ame]

19. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000067824/Dawkins-pumps-Eagles-up]Dawkins pumps Eagles up - NFL Videos[/ame]

20. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000067598/Jackson-19-yard-TD-catch]Jackson 19-yard TD catch - NFL Videos[/ame]