GIF Money League Discussion Thread - 2012

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by K Train, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

...I've made a terrible mistake lol.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Watch out if CJ0K keeps this up...we could be looking at an improbable playoff run. Anyone want a WR? I could use a more reliable option at QB. Get at me.

3. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

alot of players on bye week this time but im losing bad the last few weeks

sad face

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Need some good points outta Ben and AB tonight to pad the lead over the Omenites before MOnday Night.

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Looks like you got it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Stafford SO hecked me in this league. Took his punk butt in the first round.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Who takes a qb in the first round especially a qb like stafford maybe a brady or rodgers but jeeze thats a horrible pick.

thats like just taking your 20 dollar bill and throwing it in the garbage lol

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The dude threw for 5,000 yards and 41 TDs last year. More TDs than Brady and 4 less than Rodgers.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Dident even realize his stats were so high last year i always go with running backs in the first qbs to risky.

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I usually do, too. Should've stayed the course.

11. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Taking offers for RG3, hit me up with an offer if you're interested.

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

What position are you looking for?

13. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Something along the lines of a replacement QB and either a top tier TE, or a rb/WR. Might need to be a bigger deal just because I don't need quantity as much as quality. Submit something or tell me which team to look at and ill let you know who I'm interested in.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

The way the league (NFL) is going now, it's not that far fetched to take a QB in the first round of any draft. I took Aaron Rodgers as the number one overall pick in my big money league and he's already won me 3 of my 5 games single handedly this year. Don't think any of the Top 3 RBs or Top WR would have come close to that.

15. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

need a win this week

also looking for any serious trades

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The dude who was too scared to put his money up isn't allowed to talk crap on those who did.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

WARD and I are locked up in one of the strangest matchups Ive seen in a while. Every time I look at the score we've been tied, and its not like the numbers havent been changing.

18. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Won 104.5-34 this week. I'll take it, but my opponent had three guys on bye in the lineup

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

A win is a win!

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Screwin Dragonite.