Former NFL QB Ryan Leaf Kicked Out Of Rehab Center, Sent To Prison

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

give me 31.5 million and you can call me whatever you want.

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Throw vince young in there too! none of these qbs are worth crap now!

3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Jamarcus's stats were so sad, watching them scroll across the bottom of the screen and be like oh Russel threw 30 passes and completed 9 of them...

4. SeanTaylor21

Not after you piss all of it away on syrup. Honestly though do you even know how much syrup that buys!?!?!?! Or even how much weed, I would buy a mountain of cocaine probably and OD.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Russell is the bigger bust but people will always think of leaf first when the topic of busts comes up.

And I don't mean hall of fame busts.

6. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Don't get me wrong, Jamarcus was a terrible pro player with no work ethic. But Ryan is a crap person

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I could smoke weed and drink a bottle of syrup a day for the rest of my life, which probably wouldn't be long at all, and still have money left. Now I want some freaking weed. Sucks being in a new city and not know anyone. :cryin10:

8. SeanTaylor21

Bout that medicinal life son.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Russell didnt piss anything away and he isnt broke. He's living in a mansion in his hometown and gives a lot of money back to the community.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

last i heard,he got busted for having a crapload of that codeine sryup crap at his home or in his car! guess little wayne was coming down to visit him or something!?

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yet...

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thank you sir!!!

13. SeanTaylor21

Didn't Russel default on his mortgage payment? I coulda sworn I read that somewhere.

14. dpn

dpn 18to44

And to think the Colts could have drafted him instead of Manning!! Many thought the team made the wrong choice. So glad that did not happen