Ravens LB Rolando McClain Arrested On Disorderly Conduct, Resisting Arrest Charges

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by SRW, Apr 21, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Rolando McClain of the Baltimore Ravens was arrested Sunday night and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

According to WHNT News, McClain was in his hometown of Decatur, Georgia at Pines Park when a large group gathered. Police ordered McClain and several other people to leave, and witnesses said McClain not only refused to do so, but began cursing at the officers.

McClain was handcuffed and taken to the city jail before bonding out a short time later.

McClain signed with the Ravens earlier this month and was seen as next in line to possibly replace retired linebacker Ray Lewis but reports said the Ravens' commitment to McClain would hinge on his "approach to football (and) life."

Source: NFL.com

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This dude is a clown lol.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

FREAK Y'ALL!!!!!! HE LIVES FOREVER!!!!!

4. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Rolando, you will regret the day you crossed Ozzie I hope you can ride out the TIDE on this one.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A]The Price is Right losing horn - YouTube[/ame]

6. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

Quick post on this matter. I just seen it say 22nd for update and boom already posted.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

obviously this dude is an idiot but has anyone else noticed that he's really never doing much wrong when he gets arrested. it's like he WANTS to get arrested ...........

8. CaptainStubing

apparently when the police arrived and were trying to get the crowd to dispurse, McClain was yelling out "Screw The Police". They figured out who was yelling it and arrested him.

Not sure he's going to get much from this. I would think his lawyer could get him out of this one pretty quickly.

9. Crowned

I wonder what the Ravens will do.

10. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

He's gone, he was only making 700,000...how do you screw that up before you get a nickel of it? lol.

11. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Y'all just can't catch a break

12. CStevenson13

I wouldnt go that far, when asked about Mcclain before this even happened, Oz response was "He's being given a chance to compete for our 53 man roster, nothing more". Not exactly a guy that's in the plans. For 700,000 thou it was a why not move. We were gonna draft a LB or 2 regardless of if he was on the roster or not and we like some of our young guys.

13. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

It was a dig at his prior arrest (re: Screw Y'all). Nothing about the Ravens' situation.

14. CStevenson13

Oh ok, gotcha

15. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juXpPvavMok]Rolando McClain Arrested - YouTube[/ame]

16. CaptainStubing

so, all of you that were clamoring for your respective teams to sign this guy, do you still want him?

i thought possibly when he signed such a small contract possibly he was wanting to get his crap together, but obviously he still has a lot of issues. guy is still very young. maybe if a good organization could get a hold of him and guide him in the right direction and help his mental state, he could still make it in this league?

17. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

I know he's now on a shorter leash and could be cut.

18. Crowned

I'm kind of mad they haven't cut him. I don't want this move to work out so bad.

/tears

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He needs to get the heck out of Decatur, is what he needs to do. If I was a GM that would be my main contract stipulation.

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Mcclain was a great lb at bama! if he can decide to pull his head out of his butt and concentrate on football,he'd be a great addition to whatever team he plays on!