Criminal Owners In The NFL

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by bigtime1957, May 3, 2013.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You support a criminal (by your definition) basically every time you purchase something anywhere, ever. Making money by selling a product is not criminal, it's called business. What do you expect, he's going to pay you to come to games?

2. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

And steal the period key from your computer?

3. bigtime1957

bigtime1957 Rookie

Ok I see the light Thanks to you guys, so here is what we are going to do, Leave your keys on your porch, I will come by tonight let my self in, Steal your money and anything else worth stealing, You wake up spread your legs I will kick you in your balls, and before I leave you say Thanks you!!!

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Lets keeps this about the team and not about our members because I'm not spreading my legs for a noob...thanx

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Poor SWR......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I knew there would be hidden perks to being a GIF vet.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You betcha!!!

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Who the hell is SWR and why is he "poor"....

8. Omen

Ah never mind some reason I read no one. And noob

Disregard my post

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I still don't understand why 1957 hates NFL Owners, can someone explain?

As a 49er fan we have had our issues with criminal behavior, had nothing to do with the team per se but criminal nonetheless. Other then losing his beloved NFL team Eddie was a great owner...I'm really sure a lot of the NFL owners have had some type of criminal behavior or at least I'd be shocked to find out there aren't a lot of owners that have done illegal type crap in regards to their team.

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  10. Omen

Bc they're wealthy

11. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

u

I have already provided my best guess at the answer to your question.

12. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

In his defense, I think he may just be describing being a Browns fan here.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The title threw me off but hey he can hate who he wants to...I hate the Cowboys, Seahawks, Rams and Cards.
    [MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION] ... I was actually looking for an explanation from 1957, again the title was confusing me...

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

okay haslam has apologized to all Browns fans so everything is fine now

15. bigtime1957

bigtime1957 Rookie

Sorry, he probably stole that apology to! How in the world could any football fan anywhere not be pissed knowing someone bought an NFL Team,And The NFL did nothing at all to take this Team from him, That is why I said what I did about leaving your keys out tonight for me, because if you think it is OK he has Kick the NFL in the balls and it is OK well then you should be OK with me Kicking you in your balls!

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

ok bigtime everyone has been cracking jokes in this thread and taking jabs at you but seriously everyone is aware that it doesn't look very good with what is going on with the fbi and irs investigations keep in mind though that haslam has not been proven guilty in a court of law yet so most people are not going to demand haslam be ousted immediately when nothing has even been proven it is all just accusations at this point if in fact haslam is found guilty i believe the nfl will take the appropriate steps to force haslam out as they did with debartolo and his legal issues i'm not sure what you are wanting people to do at this point we are talking about the subject the authorities are taking the appropriate steps i'm sure there will be lawsuits to follow but for the time being browns fans are not going to abandon their organization if haslam is in fact proven guilty and somehow is allowed to keep the team then i think the fans have a good reason to start clamoring to the league that they want him gone but this situation is in the very early stages and it has to play out properly before people start making rash decisions like dumping the sports team that they may have been following their entire life

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

18. bigtime1957

bigtime1957 Rookie

Hey I appreciate the fact you understand. And I know all about innocent till proven guilty. But see as I see it, This guy has stolen millions in less then a year from the Browns and lined his pockets already, They hired a man that is hated in Cleveland, They didn't care because of his agenda, The made him the GM just because of a Hollywood movie, I say stop the bleeding of millions of dollars going in this guy's pocket, and the fact we have Banner and Lombardi, tearing this Team up, and making it worse then better, traded away our draft this Year, and all this has happened in less then a year, Needs to be stopped now, That is why I am so pissed off, He is being allowed to steal millions from the Browns, tear our Team down, just dumped the best kicker in the NFL< for nothing, what they have done in less then a year you do not needs brains to see what is going on, The guy grabbed up the Browns, because the NFL allowed him to buy this Team, with more loans then usually, then allowed him to take millions from this Team, and the moment he sold the naming rights, which may I say has never been done before in Cleveland, and his first act as owner was sell the rights for millions, then he high tailed it out of town back down to Flying J, this is what pisses me off, the NFL at least can suspend anything that will allow this man to steal more money from us and this Team, But instead the NFL has done nothing, Hey at least suspend him so if he is found guilty, we will still have a Team after he is convicted and if he is innocent he can have the club back, but since the NFL has done nothing, I say oust him Permanently, and be done with it, why should us fans, who pay the bills mind you, have to suffer each day, in limbo, and laughed at by all the NFL, I just think the NFL has let Cleveland down, and continues to let us down, day after day, and I am just one guy who is feed up with the NFL and there no action, He bought the Team with stolen money, So The IRS and the FBI could confiscate our Team. Not that they would, but I am just saying they can if they wanted to, and by allowing this to continue, it will only be worse once he is convicted, They will go in find millions missing, a Team that will never have a chance to do anything, since all avenues of income will have been drained already, and it is no one fault but the NFL, because they choose to do nothing,

19. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

It is just the curse of Bill Belichick. You are screwed, sorry. *evil laugh*