Bengals To Appear On HBO's ‘Hard Knocks’

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by SRW, Jun 15, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Last summer, HBO and NFL films had a very difficult time finding an NFL team that was willing to let film crews into their facility to document training camp for the popular "Hard Knocks" series. The Atlanta Falcons, Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks and Washington Redskins passed on the series before the Miami Dolphins and first-year head coach Joe Philbin agreed to be the featured franchise.

Finding a subject will be easier in 2013 as reports on Friday night have the Cincinnati Bengals slated to appear on "Hard Knocks" for the second time in the last five years.

The news that the Bengals were the team was first tweeted by Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News but that tweet quickly disappeared, but Domowitch is close enough to the Mount Laurel, New Jersey-based NFL Films for his report to have the utmost of credibility. Confirmation would come later on Friday evening from Joe Reedy, who provides blanket coverage of the Bengals for the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Source: Yahoo! Sports

2. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Thank God! I love watching this show. Would've been pissed if nobody had stepped up

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Idk if i'm happy or sad we don't get to laugh at all the denial threads lol.

4. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

NFL should make it that the losing superbowl team does hard knocks the following year. That would be something. And on repeat years (same team losing the superbowl back to back) they should, instead, use the worse team in football to do it. The drama would be insane. A team trying to overcome the hump and win the superbowl or a team trying to get out of the muck n establish themselves as true contenders. Would be good TV. Real good TV.

...and I fade back to black.

5. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Going to have to record this year's season

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Interesting idea. Not sure if I like teams being forced to do it though.

7. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

Adds to the drama.

8. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

How about the teams with the most arrests the previous year?

9. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

LMFAO. I think they have a show for that already...It's called COPS.

10. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

How long until we see the Raiders do one?

11. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

:laughy18:

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I just want to see how weird Harrison looks in a Bengals uniform...