GIF $ League Voting - Expansion Edition

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jul 8, 2013.

?

number of teams?

1. 12

35.7%
  2. 14

64.3%
  1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

If anyone ever needs me, text is best... 304-356-6557. Just a heads up.

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

text him rod pics he loves it

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

WHO WANTS IT. Scared money makes no money, someones gotta step up and ask themselves who wants to be a hero

4. K Train

are we squared away at 14? Is [MENTION=4302]JEMicklos[/MENTION] in?

I would like payments from everyone sooner rather than later so theres no last second filling roster spots or chasing people around.

Who finished 2nd last year? [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] and 3rd [MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION] ?

If memory serves me correctly bigsexyy81 had his winnings roll over to this year (so owes me 10) and walnuts gave me $20 and had $20 roll over (owes me $10, the $20 ended up going to the bounced check fee, so i dont mind eating that this one time since walnuts was kind enough to toss me $20) [MENTION=1128]Inclulbus[/MENTION] owes me $50 for this year and everyone else $30.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  5. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I thought we had agreed on 40 dollars?

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

We dropped it because that was a deal breaker for some people. I'd rather have the current members and less money.
    [MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION] I'll mail the money order sometime this weekend or early next week. Probably won't have a chance to get it before then.

7. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Ah alright, I'll get the money to you sometime this week as well K-train, gonna be using paypal.

8. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Payment sent.

10. K Train

Got it

11. K Train

so [MENTION=1604]TheDuke[/MENTION] is next up but hes lost

I wish [MENTION=1753]Jihad Joe[/MENTION] wasnt such a cat, or maybe [MENTION=536]DawkinsINT[/MENTION] who declined us last year because he just wants to "enjoy games" psshhhhh
    [MENTION=2175]CaptainStubing[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] [MENTION=1137]smeagle[/MENTION] [MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION] [MENTION=1647]ball in the baskett[/MENTION] [MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION]

We are looking to fill one very prestigious spot, lucrative prizes await

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Don't false advertise...lucrative "second place" prizes await.

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ha!

14. K Train

The lack of heart around here is.....disheartening

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Tomorrow is [MENTION=1604]TheDuke[/MENTION]s final day and then Micklos, or whoever wants it since he's apparently broke, gets the spot. I'll get that ten in the mail to you here shortly. Probably monday.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[MENTION=1647]ball in the baskett[/MENTION] should be all over that last spot, he's a working man with regular cash flow now.

17. K Train

seriously.....lets go [MENTION=1647]ball in the baskett[/MENTION] this is an awesome league

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=1604]TheDuke[/MENTION] has been around recently.

19. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

paypal sent today yo

20. K Train

Got it