Rate My Draft.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by keemNicks, Aug 13, 2013.

1. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

So I had my fantasy draft yesterday, and Im not entirely happy with the final product, Mainly because Doug Martin and AP both have week 5 byes, but besides that, what do you guys think.

QB: Eli Manning, Jay Cutler
    RB: AP, Doug Martin, Andre Brown, Jacquizz Rodgers, Mikel Leshoure
    WR: Julio Jones, James Jones, Eric Decker, Emmanuel Sanders, Julian Edelmen
    TE: Jacob Tamme (I usually play the waiver wire for TEs)
    K: Greg Zuerlein
    Def: Buccaneers, Dolphins

Last year I won the championship, and theres alot of liquor on the line this year, so I need to win again.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

ap and doug martin.. is this a 4 team league or are you just playing against autistic kids?

3. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

haha they were my two keepers from last year

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

id probably look for another TE, even one to stash just in case

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Get Housler. I give that draft a 27.5.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

getting ap and doug martin means you have some really dumb people in that league.That fact alone should get you pretty far in your league.

7. K Train

i was gonna say housler, palmer loves TEs and hes a really fast one

8. K Train

keeper league, and im pretty sure doug martin is the most hyped player right now

9. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

I traded for AP last year and drafted Doug Martin really late. Ill def look into Housler thanks for the tip. Im also thinking about trying to trade andre brown and eric decker for chris johnson. I like to roll a RB for my flex, but he's got a real tough schedule when it comes to opponents defense this year.

10. groenator

groenator Rookie

I can't rely much on the QB's.. They are good, but there's other better on the market... Even thou I am Bears fan, last year I choose Cutler and I wasn't very happy with the choice.

11. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

Yea I love Cutler, but i'm most likely gonna use Eli every week possible. Hopefully he works out his consistency issues