Flex Start?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by keemNicks, Sep 3, 2013.

1. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

Unfortunately I don't have a viable RB to start as flex, so im stuck between Emmanuel Sanders, James Jones, and Kenbrell Thompkins. I wan't to throw Kenbrell out there, but I don't know if its a good choice on his first regular season game.

What do you guys think?

2. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

james jones will be getting balls thrown his way, jordy nelson is just coming back from knee injury.

3. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

So will Emmanuel though, and he's Pitt's #1 if im no mistaken, and vs a titans D

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'm debating starting thompkins as my flex too. I think i'm going to wait to see how game 1 goes though.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

If it was me, I'd start either of the others, at least for a week or two until you see what Thompkins actually does. Remember, hype aside, you're talking about an undrafted rookie who didn't do much in college, playing a position where even the most elite prospects generally have some "breaking in" time before they produce consistently.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

#2, Brown is #1, but youre talking about an offense with no RB, so both of them are gonna get a workout, assumedly.

7. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

Well I just made a ride or die move and tradded for McFadden, so i'll flex him, and prob use Sanders as WR2 bc like you said, they're gonna be doing alot of passing.

8. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

James Jones as the #3 WR is just about the same as Sanders as the Steelers #2. One of the best offenses in the league with a much much better QB. I would most certainly go with James Jones over Sanders

9. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

hmm, thats true, but they're vs one of the best defenses in the league