Denver Broncos At Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Sportsguy, Oct 1, 2013.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Throwing into triple coverage is his fault, at minimum the ball would have been knocked down.

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Let it the heck go, Jesus H. Worry about your own damn teams and your own quarterbacks. What quarterbacks failed on game winning drives today? Russell Wilson. Tom Brady. Ryan Tannehill, etc etc. But since it's tony romo and he has extra hate on him because of what he does in the offseason, how he has hecked up in the past, and who he's freaking, it's a big deal. He wasn't a top draft pick who had big time college football experience. He's an undrafted free agent, who had the talent to play quarterback. No one ever said he was clutch. It's not what we are arguing. We know he's not. But he's the best chance at winning we got. Leave it the heck alone and worry about your own teams.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah, but you dont seem to understand, Romo sucks.

4. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I mean, if he had everything on the throw he wanted to and wasn't getting pushed as he threw, it probably wouldn't have gone that way. You see what you want to see though and I'll see what was in front of me.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Do you need some midol? I was discussing the game with someone else, if you hate my "hating" the move the heck on yourself and don't read my comments. My arguement was the interception was his fault, which throwing into triple coverage is absolutely his fault.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

But dont you see, if you throw for 500 yards and stay in a shootout game for the ages, you are absolved of fault on that play.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, I had no idea.

8. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Earlier I was thinking about getting some biscuits in the morning now all I see is a buttered butt. Thanks for that vision.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Is that better or worse than a gravy-ed one?

10. Harryaxel

Harryaxel Rookie

Was his fault with the dump down to Murray sitting right in front of him wide open it looked like. With this being his first game where he looked like he wasn't afraid to make real throws down field the interception doesn't bother me or does losing to everyone's Super Bowl champs at this point. What does bother me is we play the skins next week and we will probably get smoked because romo won't take the shots downfield.

11. Inclulbus

I was just discussing the game, and just happened to quote your comment. If you couldn't read, I was talking to the fans of 31 other teams. Hence the Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Tannehill, etc, etc part.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Hey my wife says that, while I may not have much of an ass, what is there is cute.

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Random thoughts:

1. Can someone please tell me why the Broncos defender that shoved Jason Witten out of the end zone wasn't flagged for PI or defensive holding? There was a ref right there.

2. Can someone please tell me why the Cowboys didn't just let the Broncos score after Romo threw the pick? The Cowboys would have had the ball with over a minute left and 1 TO left.

3. If you're going to blame Romo for the pick, and you should, then you should also give Romo props for scrambling and extending plays that helped keep the Cowboys in the game. You should do that as well.

4. If you didn't think that was an entertaining game, then something is seriously wrong with you!

5. I think the Broncos lose in 2 weeks to the Colts. The Colts beat SF and Seattle.

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The offenses of those two teams aren't even close to that of the Broncos. I fully expect Denver to take care of business against the Colts. Then again, the Donkeys have to lose sometime...

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

If you think Peyton Manning will ever lose to Indy you are high.

16. Inclulbus

TRUE

17. ragman

So, what do the five of you who doubted me have to say for yourselves?:icon_smile:

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I've got a watch that hasn't run in at least a decade. It still gets the time right twice a day.

19. ragman

Was I talking to you?:icon_mad:

20. Inclulbus