Steelers S Ryan Clark Believes The Team Can Still Make The Playoffs

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by DaBears22, Oct 8, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Safety Ryan Clark, one of the Steelers' captains, boldly predicted Tuesday that they will make the playoffs even as they exit the worst September in the franchise's 81-year history, Alan Robinson of the Pittsburgh Tribune Review reports.

The winless Steelers (0-4) have only a 1.2 percent chance of making the postseason, based on past results, but Clark said it will happen.

“I just believe we can win. That's just the bottom line,â€￾ Clark said Tuesday. “I think we have the people in this room, the coaches (to win). Also, looking at our schedule, we're not playing world beaters, we're not playing gods. We're playing men.â€￾

Source: The Redzone

DaBears22's Take: That's all the team or fans can ask for, positive attitudes no matter how the season is going.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

We'll see. I like the attitude. Executing and making it happen is a different thing.

3. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

im not saying they cant do it, its just a big big hole to climb out of

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

No team should feel like they are out of it already......except for the jaguars

5. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Good attitude, and its not like the division is close to being wrapped up

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

He has no right to make these predictions when he doesn't contribute crap except missed tackles and blown coverages.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

It is an ugly division...which is a positive...for the moment. If Geno tears up the Steelers D Sunday, I'd like to hear what Clark has to say then...