Survivor Series

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Nov 19, 2013.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

View attachment 58722

November 24, 2013 - TD Garden - Boston, Massachusetts

Survivor Series Kickoff pre-show: Kofi Kingston vs The Miz

Randy Orton [c] vs The Big Show for the WWE Championship

John Cena [c] vs. Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso & Rey Mysterio vs. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match

Natalya, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Cameron, Eva Marie, & JoJo vs. AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, & Summer Rae in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

0 Replies lul. Pretty fitting for a crapty card that produced a crapty PPV.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Crap PPV. WWE doesn't seem to care about developing compelling storylines to go with their matches. And who thought a Big Show/Orton main event was a draw in 2013? Who thinks a Cena/Orton match will be a draw in 2013? The WWE seems to actually want to hurt it's product with it's efforts, just like TNA.

Oh well, there's always NJPW.

4. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Vince McMahon does. Honestly as much as WWE creative get crap on it's basically Vince who screws up things. I mean I watch NXT and other then one or two things I love the show because title matters people have issues and it's doesn't have like 30 minute promos that can be done in 5.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Two out of the seven matches on the PPV card where worth it for me. That was The Real Americans & The Shield vs. The Usos, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, & Rey Mysterio, and CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family. Other than that, Survivor Series was what I actually expected it to be.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Pro wrestling these days is 60 minutes of storyline and 30 minutes of actual wrestling. It's been that way for years.

7. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

here are the results:

Survivor Series Kickoff pre-show: The Miz d. Kofi Kingston

Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger d. Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso & Rey Mysterio in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match

Big E. Langston d. Curtis Axel to retain the WWE Intercontinential Championship

Natalya, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Cameron, Eva Marie, & JoJo d. AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, & Summer Rae in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match

John Cena [c] d. Alberto Del Rio to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan d. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

Randy Orton [c] d. The Big Show to retain the WWE Championship