Your "other" Team

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by LebaneseFF, Dec 11, 2013.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

As a Redskins fan I was kinda forced to always have a second team because they just sucked! So I am wondering how many of you actually care (I won't say like) but care about another team? and which team is it? and why?

For me it's the Arizona Cardinals.
    Why: I lived in Glendale AZ getting my MBA during the 2007-2010 period, which coincided with the SB in Glendale (The David Tyree catch) in 2007. Followed by the Cardinals run to the SB in 2008, and the great 2009 season.
    I was very happy with the Bruce Arians hire and the defense has been outstanding thanks to Patrick Peterson's amazing leadership. I think this franchise should be competing every year, they have a great location to attract big name players. (however most are scared of the Sheriff who puts DUI drivers in Pink underwear) reference and link right here.

[​IMG]

Wasn't Charles Barkley as senior member ? :icon_twisted:

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

For me it's the Bears. I live in central Illinois and listen to alot of sports radio because I hate the music on the radio. And obviously they always talk about the bears. And the bears are always on TV every Sunday. My whole family are bears fans. So I like the bears. But if it came down to a bears vs patriots super bowl, the bears can get hecked.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Im a Saints fan first an foremost. If they falter in the playoffs I usually choose the last standing UNDERDOG..

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Redskins,Redskins ,Redskins,but if i had to pick a second team it would be the panthers cause i live 3 hours north of charlotte.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

No other team, really.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i just pull for the redskins really,along with bama and the cubs for over 40 years.i pull for uva in football,and they are quite a joke.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Kansas City Chiefs. Born and lived in KC for 36 years and was a season ticket holder for 10 years.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Any other team BESIDES the Beagles and the Midgets.

9. Badger

Badger Rookie

Ravens. My fiance and her family live in Maryland and I love the attitude of the Ravens and how they incorporate the Maryland state flag into their logo.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

San Diego Chargers. I was born in Tijuana and lived my first 8 years there. Maybe a few more years and I'd be a Chargers fan first today. My dad is a huge Chargers and Padres fan.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

so it's the skins. ok gotcha.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

for me it would be the steelers. pennsy team with no rivalry.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

The ravens. They're localish

14. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I always liked the 49ers, Saints, and Broncos

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

way back in the 1970s,i was the local kid who wore redskins stuff but always had a raiders tobaggan on when we played in the snow. the raiders under madden were some bad mofos,and i loved them almost as much as i did the skins for awhile.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Raiders. I actually began my football fandom living in the East Bay and rooting for the Raiders (in preschool, natch) but when they moved to LA we all switched allegiances to the 49ers. Plus it's just a NorCal/Bay Area thing, I'm always going to pull for a "local" team (even if they aren't "my" team) over some foreign-to-me yahoos.

17. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Was that axionjaxion's team?

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

20. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Guess I'd pick the Packers next. I'd love to say the Ravens because of my Maryland ties but....they're just the Browns in purple unis.....so nope.
    Packers are my second team if I have to choose another.