Obamacare: Healthcare.gov Still Crashing

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by BoltzRule, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

what do you mean? more liberals now (2008-present) than ever before, which is how this nut job won a second term. You can't find a chart showing it but we all know it's true. It screams in our all time high % if people getting government aid.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

A large percentage of the democratic voting base is young. Thats nothing new.

Plus it wasnt just liberals that voted him in.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

just about anything our government does is a cluster heck than keeps ever expanding,has'nt it?

4. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

When the mayor of washington DC(Marion Barry)is arrested smoking crack with crack tramps and is found guilty sentenced to prison gets out runs for office again gets reelected. Some of you wonder why obomba was re-elected? He should have never been elected in the first place. But then birds(SCUM)of the same feather flock together. PUKE!
    The government is nothing but a bunch of domestic terrorists.

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

@BU54

Is Marion Barry a felon? Are felons allowed to run for office but not allowed to vote? That would be pretty hecked up.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

could you explain this a bit further ?

7. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Yes and Yes and Yes

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

pretty sure he was only convicted on a misdemeanor possession charge.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  9. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

After some research to refresh my memory it was a mistameanor. I always thought any possession of cocaine was a felony.
    Read about former black panther Bobby Rush. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2212748/posts
    Heck just google political convicts ect. You'd be suprised/disgusted at what you see.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  10. smeags

smeags militant geek

either way the fact that he was re-elected tells you a ton about the voting public.

Kurt likes this.
  11. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Still easier than trying to cancel my Cinemax subscription with Direct TV.