Vick: 'I'm not finished' as starting QB

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Omen, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

[​IMG]
    PHILADELPHIA – It looked and felt like Michael Vick’s last day as a Philadelphia Eagle. As the former franchise quarterback cleaned out his locker, teammates came over and shook his hand. A few asked him to autograph jerseys or other items. A couple even posed with him for photographs. When he talked to the media, Vick sounded like a man who was moving on after five years with the Eagles. “It’s hard to sum up my time here,” Vick said.

Source: Continue reading...

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

No, there will be other teams completely desperate for a QB and you look decent enough on paper, so you will probably get another shot.

3. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I say he lands in Houston. He might actually do well there. Who knows

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Nah I don't think bill likes more of a traditional QB. Maybe Cleveland. Or the Jags

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I can't see him in Houston. Oakland is the obvious...Jacksonville? Tampa?

6. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I dont see him playing another down in philly. Foles looked awfully good this year. possibly gets traded

7. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Whoever signs him is making a mistake in my humble opinion. at this stage he is a veteran QB who should back up a young QB.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Didn't he sign a $100 million contract a while ago? Wouldn't it be expensive for Philly to just get rid of him?

9. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

The NFL should have policy like most places where us blue collar workers are employed.
    If your a conVickt you need not apply.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh go heck yourself.

Steve12, Aussie61 and Diesel44 like this.
  11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Vick has really done his best to put the dog subject to rest,imf. I have a pitbull,she is the best dog i have ever had and it was appaling to me what he did to animals,but he lost a lot of money and lost a lot of time from his family when he was in jail serving his term and paying a debt to society.he should not have this held over his head forever should he?

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He signed a one year contract last offseason.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Then I was probably thinking about the 100 million contract the Falcons gave him before he went to jail.