Who's Watching The Stanley Cup Finals ?

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by Aussie61, Apr 18, 2014.

?

Who will win the Stanley Cup?

1. Blues

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Blackhawks

25.0%
  3. Sharks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Kings

12.5%
  5. Red Wings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bruins

37.5%
  7. Penguins

12.5%
  8. Blue Jackets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Avalanche

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Wild

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Ducks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Lightning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Canadiens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Rangers

12.5%
  16. Flyers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

The Stanley Cup finals have begun with a flurry of goals and OT games.Are you watching?Who do you think will win?

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Freak the Rangers. That is all.

86WARD likes this.
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

That 4-minute minor...I knew that was going to go down like that...

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

BTW - NHL Playoffs are the best playoffs in sports.

Aussie61 likes this.
  5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

That Blackhawks vs. Blues game was good. It took 3 OT s to decide it.

6. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Canadiens have control over their series with Tampa.Having won the first 2 games on the road,Montreal now goes home to try and clinch round 1.
    Anaheim also has a 2 - 0 series lead but now have to travel to Dallas,the Stars aren't out of it.
    Thanks to some Pavel Datsyuk magic,Detroit has put itself up winning the series opener on the road.Is there a better player than Datsyuk when the pressure is on to find a goal?

7. ragman

I don't know, Aussie. Stars G Kari Lehtonen may be like Tony Romo. Plays good in the regular season, but can't step up in the postseason.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

NHL Playoffs more often than not is all about riding the hottest goaltender to the Cup Finals and the Championship...if you don't have a hot goaltender, you're not going far at all...

ragman likes this.
  9. ragman

Lehtonen is now 0-4 in the postseason. 0-2 when he was with Atlanta, and after last night's game, 0-2 with the Stars.

10. DawkinsINT

I caught the very tail end of the Blackhawks-Blues game. Can't believe the Blues scored the tying goal with 6 seconds left. What a heartbreaking loss for Chicago fans.

Aussie61 likes this.
  11. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

You could be right,but the Stars have been in both games and now go back to home ice.

12. ragman

They may need to go to their backup G Tim Thomas. He's 66-47 in the postseason.

13. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

14. DawkinsINT

Please remove, "everyone else", from that.

15. DawkinsINT

Flyers finally end the MSG curse!

16. SRW

Flyers get the empty netter to ice the Rangers and tie the series 1-1, Rangers won game 1 but it was a 1-1 game for 3/4 of it. This is going to be a tough series, looking forward to more. I still like the Rangers in this series though. It's one loss, people will make a big deal about the streak of losses ending. The team needs to just put this game behind them and grind out the series win.

17. DawkinsINT

Even though the Flyers won, if I were a Rangers fan I would still be confident. They had more chances and better overall talent.

18. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

God it's frustrating being a Penguin fan!!

19. DawkinsINT

I feel bad for Mason because he played out of his mind, but the Rangers were the better team overall. They deserved to move on.

20. SRW

Fun series between the Flyers and Rangers. Hats off to Mason who did all he could to keep the Flyers alive. It's on to face Pittsburgh. Rangers have to find a way to get their power play going and Rick Nash needs to start racking up some points. If they don't the Penguins could make quick work of them.

Aussie61 likes this.