The Leftovers

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Steve12, Jul 10, 2014.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm going to stop watching this show. Liv Tyler was on Ron & Fez this afternoon and said:

SPOILER ALERT:

They will never reveal why the people disappeared.

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Seriously? That's exactly what I was worried about. I think I'm out, too if that's the case.

3. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Haven't heard of this show, don't have HBO and when I first saw the thread title I thought of Thanksgiving.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'm in for the whole season. im not one that is worried about finding out what happened to the people that disappeared. to me that's what the whole plot is about, the leftovers "not knowing" and the way it rips society apart.

5. Steve12

I'm kinda over the initial anger about not finding. I might try to get back in. I'm a couple episodes behind though so we'll see.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i watch the whole season and give it a fair shot.it's some crazy crap up to this point.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah no doubt the plot really grasps at a crazy concept. which gives us a chance to see how people from different walks of life -cops, religious leaders, moms, fathers and those who would try to take advantage of people that are suffering from this.

that all said it is a slow developing storyline so far but i will give it the whole season.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i gave fargo a whole season so i 'll give this one a whole season.

9. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

That is definitely one strange show, but I'm addicted to it!! The opening scene in the last episode was truly disturbing, though.

10. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Did anyone watch last night's episode?

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

thinking about dropping acid before watching this week's show.

12. Steve12

Well I'll be honest, I haven't gotten back into this. Still haven't watched since week 3.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer