Police Chief Defends Actions of Father who Beat Son's 's*x Attacker' Unconscious

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by Tarkus, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

A Florida police chief will not take any action against a father, who beat a man unconscious, after he caught him sexually assaulting his 11-year-old son.​

Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said the father of the alleged victim did what any father would do, and rightly, would not face charges for assault.​

The man called the police to report that he had attacked 18-year-old Raymond Frolander and beaten him to a pulp, after he walked in on him sexually assaulting the child.​

The 35-year-old father of the alleged victim, who has not been identified, told a 911 dispatcher: "I just walked in on a grown man molesting [name redacted]. And I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer. Send an ambulance. He is going to need one."​

The dispatcher asked: "Is he still unconscious?' to which the father replied: "Yes... I hit hard, sir."​

Explaining the circumstances the father added: "He stood up and his pants were around his ankles and nothing else needed to be said. I did whatever I got a right to do except I didn't kill him."​

When the 911 responder asked the father if any weapons were involved, he said: "My foot and my fist. He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you, I dragged him into the living room."​

He added that Frolander was a "damn lucky boy that I love my God."​

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Well deserved ass whoopin.

And the police did the right thing. I know all the leftists hate this but even they have to agree.

Tarkus, Buck Fenson and Omen like this.
  4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]

I pity the attorney that will approach the pervert and promise a big payday.

Omen likes this.
  5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Got to day that man had some strong self control.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yep can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. Dude deserve a lot worse.

Omen likes this.
  7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Don't worry. If he does time he will get a lot worse. His cheek will be that big but not from a fist.

markaz likes this.
  8. markaz

You guys are dads...just imagine yourself in this father's position. Don't know that I wouldn't have picked up some solid object and how badly he was hurt wouldn't even enter my mind.

Steve12 likes this.
  9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea I'm a small guy so I definitely would have been grabbing the closest injury inducing object I could find. I'd have swung the tv at him if it's all I could get my hands on.

I really can't imagine a situation I would less like to walk in on. I feel bad for the kid, still. He's obviously old enough to know what was going on and remember it.

10. markaz

I did a preceptorship at the Nebraska Sate Penitentiary for 3 months and you ain't wrong. This kid will be walking around under PC his entire stay. Prison justice dictates if this kid is left alone he will probably die.

11. Buck Fenson

yep. either you check into pc and not many people can do pc their whole prison term, or you go into general population. saw a guy come in to our dorm, and the biggest dude walked up to him and grabbed him. Turned to the dorm and said these exact words. will never forget them. I claim this dog. this dog is mine. I don't mean to disrespect any man here but this piece of $%^& is mine. the newly claimed cum receptor put his head down and without a sound walked off with the guy.

12. markaz

And as the Borg say, "Resistance is futile".

Diesel44 likes this.
  13. Buck Fenson

wish more police chiefs would look at that as a good way to combat crime.

Diesel44 likes this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the guy walks in and sees the guy with his pants down molesting his kid. I thought he showed plenty of resistance by not killing him.

DaBears22 likes this.
  15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

"prepare for ass-imilation".
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

markaz likes this.
  16. Buck Fenson

I would have offed him with no loss of sleep.