The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah it makes sense that they would make this movie as the guardians teamed up with thor and the avengers as a whole numerous times. expect to see these guys in future avenger movies.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Agreed I have enjoyed both of them too.

The marvel universe is going to expand it'll concentrate on the nova corps too. Many think Nathan Fillion will be nova. Plus remember Thanos was shown for a bit after avengers. Plus a Fantastic Four reboot which also deals with thanos, galactus and silver surfer.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

the first two fantastic four movies should be deleted from life along with the ghost rider movies. plus nicolas cage should be tossed into a gator pond.

Omen likes this.
  4. Omen

I wish they'd do a marvel Knights type movie.

And in DC side a sandman based in Neil Gaiman

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

i gotta admit im pumped to see superman vs batman dawn of justice even though ben affleck is playing the bman.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is Affleck going to be in a "regular Batman" movie before that Superman one?

7. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I going to watch Draft day tonight. hopefully I will like it. I haven't ready anything about this movie, all I know is it's football draft related. So I am hoping to like it

8. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Alexander - Kinda boring

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Took the kids to see Disney Planes Fire & Rescue. Wasn't bad at all. Would recommend it to those who have little guys.

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I found the first Planes movie absolutely terrible. Like a cheap straight to vhs knockoff of cars. Unwatchable.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's exactly what it was...for kids...lol.

12. LebaneseFF

I hated it :)

13. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

100 Feet - One of my fav's because of this scene:

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Woah...I never even heard of 100 Feet. I may need to check it out.

15. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Holy crapola. That scene was much worse than the one death in the Saw movies where the guys limbs were twisted. *shudders*

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i loved Draft Day.

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Just finished the Extended cut of LOTR The Two Towers. Did Fellowship Thursday and will do Return maybe tomorow

After you do the extended, youll never watch their theatrical again

18. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I watched the last 45 minutes of 2 headed shark attack on syfy channel. How is that even a thing? That channel should be shut down.

Here was their lineup today... 2 headed shark attack, mega shark vs mecha shark, dinoshark, sharktopus, sharknado, sharknado 2: the second one, sharktopus vs pteracuda.

Seriously? Stupidest crap ever. And that is the laziest, most goobered sequel title ever.

19. Omen

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy. The movie was pretty damn cool. Great characters and story. Awesome soundtrack to boot. One of my fav marvel movies so far

20. LebaneseFF

Yeah I think I expected more football related screenplay. not sure why