The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Mike, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

that video from comic con was way to full of spoilers...

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

it is but man it's got me pumped.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

ready for it. starts day after my birthday. going to see the Crue that night so gotta dvr it.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

cruuuuuuuuuuuue !!!!

Buck Fenson likes this.
  5. Buck Fenson

for sure. saw them back in the Shout at the Devil tour and now their going away tour. I feel so old.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

i have to check this tour out. i saw them for the shout tour, girls grils girls & dr feelgood.

great live show.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    Buck Fenson likes this.
  7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Just saw last night one of the local TV stations is going to show episodes of TWD beginning in Sept.

8. Buck Fenson

new season begins October 12th

9. Buck Fenson

Is Daryl the tv version of Jesus? Wow. Didn't see that one coming.

10. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I may tune out this show if this kind of storyline becomes a major plot point. Not because of the gay thing but the point of a zombie apocalypse show is to show what happens during a zombie apocalypse. Not whether a character is gay or not. What the duck? lol

Yahoo

The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman set tongues wagging earlier this month when he floated the possibility that original survivor Daryl Dixon could be gay, telling ComicBook.com, “It’s been discussed.”
    Now, the AMC hit’s showrunner, Scott M. Gimple, is weighing in on the “Is-he-or-isn’t-he?” buzz.

“We know all sorts of things about the characters that we haven’t revealed,” he shares, before insisting, “[But] we’re not holding back information on Daryl’s sexuality as any sort of big reveal. The fact that there’s still a question as to what Daryl’s orientation is in Season 5 absolutely speaks to Daryl’s character; he is a very guarded, very closed-off individual in a lot of ways. We have been able to see him ever so slowly open up and show the other characters aspect by aspect as to what makes him tick. That’s been a very satisfying journey for all of us on the creative side to portray. [And] he’s still on that journey.

“This is a character who is going to continue to grow closer to the other characters,” he continues, “[and] let his guard down, and let them see just who he is, in every way.”

Buck Fenson likes this.
  11. Buck Fenson

if they want a gay character then cool, I would even accept Daryl as a gay guy. But don't make a character gay just to get on the gay bandwagon, be the flavor of the month. Besides, they have the lesbian already.

12. Buck Fenson

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

If Daryl is gay then whatever. But if it becomes a major plot point I'm out. That's some soap opera crap.

Omen likes this.
  14. smeags

smeags militant geek

sounds like a lot of homophobic whining in here.

Walnuts likes this.
  15. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I thought the premiere was pretty good. Looks like they won't spend as much time on terminus as I thought they would.

16. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

all the set up and......

nothing happened to anyone and they all lived.

17. Buck Fenson

The first part was intense. The throat slicing was pretty realistic. And the sounds they made was right on. Carol is becoming a badass and Tyrese overcame his shortcoming and finally dropped his nuts and became a man.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

good season premiere. almost everyone is back together plus you got to see a glimpse at what happened to the people at terminus that made them turn evil like they did.

20. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

The throat slicing was a complete wtf moment.. unreal man..