Cowboys CB Orlando Scandrick Suspended 4 Games For Violation Of NFL's PED Policy

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by ragman, Aug 13, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Looks like he drank a cocktail with MDMA-commonly referred to as "Molly" in April when he was in Mexico. MDMA is the powder used in Ecstasy.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Cowboys shouls appeal the suspension. Make it one or two years long.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. ragman

What I don't understand is why the Cowboys didn't do something about this before now. They've known about this situation since April.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

what are you talking about ? the team has nothing to do with this suspension and by league policy were not allowed to discuss it publically.

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

DamnheAes he's been rocking it in training camp

6. ragman

He failed a drug test in April. Wouldn't the Cowboys be informed of that then?

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

they were informed but the team cannot discuss it until the league makes it public.

8. ragman

So, they've known about this since April. No?

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

My God...every thread in this place eventually becomes a goobered discussion of something ragman just doesn't understand.

I gotta tell you...it's getting old.

Of course the Cowboys knew about it...it goes back to the Quincy Carter treatment 10 years ago. They released him before the league made public the failed drug test. Did you expect them to do the same?

Steve12 likes this.
  10. ragman

Don't read my posts. Put me in your ignore list. Problem solved.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Get tired of some of the excuses all these guys give.in my view,you should watch what you consume if you make the money a year they do.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I get what you're saying but dranking a drank at a club should warrant a taste tester

13. ragman

I'd much rather have Scandrick than Carr or Claiborne, who BTW, is hurt again and will not play again tonight against the Ravens.