GIF Money League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

So do we have a list of who is in?

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Wait, you never saw money? WTF?

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I can probably russle up a person or two if needed.

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Correct. There was a PM thread going with KTrain and me and whoever won second. There were some replies, but he dropped off the map and we didn't see any cash. Hope you understand my reluctance to put more money in an online pot after going thru that.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea ktrain has been awol since since the switch. That's pretty messed up he never handled the money though.

7. Omen

Mark it as a ducked up situation we've been doing for how long and never had this issue till last year.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think some of the FK guys would get in.

9. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I will if it's free. I'm in too many money leagues already... I can't wait until January for these leagues to pay off so I can eat again.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm in. I'll sign up tonight.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Man, I am so sorry about that, I thought Ktrain was solid. If I was able right now I'd make it up out of pocket for you, but that's not happening at the moment...most of my league buyins are more than our whole pot so I'm stretched a little thin at the moment, but I'll handle it down the road if I can. Feel somewhat responsible even though that wasn't my department.

That being said, and considering our late start, why don't we just concentrate on getting healthy members-wise for now and revisit being a money league next year?

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

We should still do the league for free this year and keep it rolling.

TheSnowman and Steve12 like this.
  13. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I appreciate the sentiment. It's definitely disheartening to pay into money leagues around here for a couple years, and then get stiffed when I win one.

I agree on KTrain, I wasn't even worried about him disappearing, but its weird that he reached out to us via pm after the league ended and then dropped off the face of the earth.

Anybody know how to get in touch with him? I don't have an email or anything.

Also, is draft time set in stone? I have another that night and might need to just prerank players if its going to conflict.

14. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I sent a pm to ktrain and a few other members last week. I heard back from one but nothing from ktrain. I don't have any of his other info.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm still up,for a fee if guys are still into it...

16. Omen

17. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I'm in if that's cool... Please PM league invite link and password

18. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

If you guys still need help filling the league, I'd be interested.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Omen likes this.
  20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Kurts cool but Icecold can straight up suck it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.