League 4 draft feedback

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by LebaneseFF, Aug 20, 2014.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Rate my team so far. Please bare in mind I ignored every rule by drafting two top QB's but the RB' were going so damn quickly there was no one left on the board by the time I picked Cam Newton, that he was too good to pass up.. I picked 6th. and I have 5 more picks to go.

Player2013 YTD PtsBye
    Griffin III, Robert WAS QB (P) 248.05 10
    Newton, Cam CAR QB (P) 332.45 12
    Gerhart, Toby JAC RB 61.10 11
    Ingram, Mark NOS RB 58.40 6
    Johnson, Chris NYJ RB 242.20 11
    McCluster, Dexter TEN RB 116.60 9
    Peterson, Adrian MIN RB 235.70 10
    Brown, Antonio PIT WR 309.05 12
    Cruz, Victor NYG WR 195.80 8
    Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR 143.20 10
    Hunter, Justin TEN WR 77.40 9
    Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE (Q) 122.20 10

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

For a 12 teamer, this is pretty solid. I love Gerhart this year. I assume you took McCluster because of Sankey's fumble problems? 5 more picks left? Damn, you're going to be stacked.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  3. LebaneseFF

Yeah I am liking this team so far I added a steal in this past round with Jonathan StewarT! in the 14th round.

I guess my one regret is not securing a backup for Rob Gronkowski , I might have to grab Kelce or Charles Clay.

Here is what is left in the drat at TE

Eric Ebron
    Charles Clay
    Antonio Gates
    Heath Miller
    Kelce

4. Tom Lagerman

Tom Lagerman Writer/Nerd

Heath Miller is a solid player. He's consistent and will have his share of red-zone looks as the Steelers don't have a go-to RZ threat. Kelce is interesting, but I don't think he's qualified yet to be a safety for Gronk. If you are ok with rostering 3 TEs, Kelce is a good pick. Alex Smith can't stretch the field too well, and should be looking in the middle for a TE often. You got some great PPR guys in Brown and Cruz, McCluster could have sneaky PPR value too. Hunter has a huge ceiling.
    Great draft so far.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  5. Greg Brosh

Kelce has been my sleeper pick (first of the year) all winter and spring. I'd jump on him in a heartbeat.

6. LebaneseFF

Kelce just got drafted. I picked to tre mason

7. Greg Brosh

You'll need a Stacy injury for Mason to have any value. You wouldn't use him anyway though.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I had Antonio gates last season and he was pretty consistent and solid. He'd be nice for a back up TE

9. LebaneseFF

I am thinking of gambling on Ebron here have nothing to lose, I might trade Tre Mason for Kelce or I will try