Arian Foster

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Kono1of9, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Kono1of9

Kono1of9 Rookie Premium Member

What is your take on Arian Foster. On your cheat sheet that I printed out ranked him #8. I started reading about him on the net and most sites say stay away from him.

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

If he can stay healthy he's a #8 RB kind of player - but I doubt he makes it the full season.

I'd rather BALL - Over Foster - but after that the drop off is pretty steep.. Foster is at the bottom of tier 2 - and the only thing holding him their is MAN HAS HE PUT UP GREAT STATS in the past. Some feel this could be his last productive year - others think it's to risky. If he drops to you at the bottom of the third or forth round I'd still avoid him over guys like Ellington or GIO - But i'd rather Foster over guys like Gore, Richardson ---

hope that helps..

After week 3 preseason you'll see a big change in our projections.........

3. peterjason

peterjason DP 2018 Premium Member

How soon, I draft Saturday night, haha

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

its really all speculation until after week 3 - hell its still speculation after that too - but trust the projections and if you don't like a guy then let someone else deal with the head ache -

not everyone likes Mathew Berry, but his recent LOVE HATE is top notch for the most part - check it out -

Also check out some of the GEMS in here - http://fantasyknuckleheads.com/fantasy-football-draft/

5. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

For me Foster isn't a first rounder because, like @Kurt said, he is a health risk. A second round pick gives him more value. He is currently going at 3.2 in 12 team ppr leagues.