12 pick in draft

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Should I take Julius thomas and brees at the turn?

Keepers
    AP (mine) for 5th round
    Matt Forte
    Marshawn lynch
    Zac stacy
    Knowsho Moreno
    Adrian Foster
    Cam Newton
    Aaron Rodgers

So I figure draft will go something like this

1McCoy
    2 Charles
    3 Johnson
    4 Graham
    5 Lacey
    6-10 all top tier wr left
    11 someone will take manning

If this occurs with rodgers amd manning off the board is it best to just get while the getting good and take brees/julius thomas or grab alshon jeffery and jordy Nelson?

I am not locked into any strategy if owners go all RB homer and take 2 more instead of a top 2 wr I will be taking whichever 2 top wr are still out there.

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

If you can, I like it.

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I think Brees is a great option in that slot. Thomas is OK too, but I wouldn't ignore a top WR for him.

4. Kurt

JT should drop to the third.. I'd wait for that if you can =-) nice bros team by the way.
    Kurt

5. Samson

Took Julio Jones over Julius Thomas. I ended up with Dennis pita at TE 4th ranked on my list.

I was planning on backing up pita with ladariius green anyway but at a much later pick than auto draft took him.

Gates is out there what is his value?

6. Kurt

Gate is going to be the man in the RZ - Until he gets hurt Green is unreliable - Pitta's your man. Both Green and Gates only hurt each other...

7. Samson

Yeah.... that's what I thought I was going to take him but only if I could have gotten him in the 16th as wait and see bc gates is injury prone. I was worried Daniels may hurt pitta vaule.

Yahoo screwed me up pretty good. I was liking my draft up till then although I took Johnson and Jackson higher than I want but rb were flying off the shelf. I wish I could have at least handcuffed Jackson bc idk if he will be the top of the depthchart all year.

8. Samson

Either way FF is won on the wire and I have priority 1 so I can make moves.

9. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Going Julio over thomas was a good call. i still like pitta as a back end TE1. don't worry about daniels. he was just brought in because he knows kubiak's offense so well.