Miami Dolphins most overrated and underrated players

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by LebaneseFF, Jun 9, 2014.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

The Miami Dolphins:

Most overrated players here are a few suggestions these are mine and you can have whoever you want:

Brian Hartline:- I got Brian Hartline on the most overrated for a few reasons. He was a 4th round pick in 2009 and to be honest isn't really a 2nd WR on any team. He has been healthy playing in all but 4 games during his career. You might think I am nuts, this guy has posted the last 2 season of 1000+ receiving yards! in 2012 he had 1083 yards for 1 TD, and in 2013 he had 1016 for 4 TD's. I will leave it to you, I personally think he is one of the easiest WR for a CB to cover and is overrated in my books.
    Mike Wallace:- He has an elite contract! 60 million over 5 years! is he elite? I am really not sure. I am not sure he really fits on here but you guys decide..

Mike Pouncey is this Center worth the trouble he puts the team through it seems he is behind most of the trouble the team went through last year, or at least had a part in it. is he that effective? I Am not dreaming I know he was in the pro bowl, but you decide.

Knowshow Moreno:- Again this guy might not deserve to be on this list but I have him here because he was the 12th pick of the 2009 draft and has 1 1000+ season to show for it.

Most underrated players here are a few suggestions:
    Brent Grimes: I got this kid here because in my opinion he is one of the most underrated CB in the entire league. In his 7 years he has 73 passes defended and 17 interceptions, and he turned on the heat this past season with 4 interceptions

Cameron Wake: Undrafted, underrated he is/was.
    Just a few of his accomplishments.

Randy Starks:

Here we go, give me your top overrated and underrated.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

we don't have any over rated people on the Saints. Underrated? Take your pick with
    Marques Colston, Pierre Thomas, Colston averages around 75 catches for 1,000 yards and 8 touchdowns on a team that doesn't really spotlight anyone. Thomas is a very good back, not pro bowl worthy but still don't get the recognition he deserves.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Overrated: Troy Polamalu, Ike Taylor ... but not by a lot.

Underrated: Ben Roethlisberger, Heath Miller, Lawrence Timmons, OLine (not nearly as bad as people continue to make them out to be.)

4. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Dolphins most overrated = Mike Wallace.Overpaid for what he has produced.I am so glad the Vikings didn't pursue him.
    Underrated = Brent Grimes.I agree with what LFF has in his comments.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Hartline overrated? Hartline is what you want in a possession receiver. Can't see how that is at all overrated.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Good seeing ya, @mj1987us26 .

Sure Pouncey was out-spoken with the Richie thing, but that's no reason to be on an over-rated list. The only props I give to the ProBowl is selections are made by a player's peers. NFL players don't think he's underrated...nor do I.