Week 2 MNF: Philadelphia Eagles @ Indianapolis Colts

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Sep 11, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sproles again.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Sproles again!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Great win for the Eagles.

4. DawkinsINT

Eagles win!!!!!!!

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

boom !!!!

6. DawkinsINT

I can't lie. I'm not one of the Eagles fans that got overly excited about picking up Sproles. I'm loving that pick-up right now.

7. DawkinsINT

Constantly heard throughout the week was that Luck has never lost 2 games in a row. Suck it.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Man, get these writers more work. Whoever caught the Rams/Bucs job needs to be replaced ASAP, but give the guys who came up with this part of the storyline big raises.

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Good win, Eagles fans. I bet Parkey especially enjoyed it, since it was the Colts who traded him to the Eagles in the first place.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

2-0 i s nice. for now. first divisional game should be big. you know the media will beat the desean angle into the ground.

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Just read on a Skins blog that he could still play on Sunday. You know he wants to.

12. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

rather have Cooks thank you.

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Ya but you dropped a first on Cooks when you guys needed CBs in the worst way

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

If Dallas uses a ball control gameplan like they have the first two games, the Eagles/Cowboys rivalry could be fun this year. Up temp VS Ground and pound

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

yep. i'm not foolish enough to think that the eagles can run the table. its two games and there are plenty of big humps to get over.