The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Of all the Marvel movies the original Captain America: The First Avenger remains my favorite. (probably has something to do with Hayley Atwell :dunno:). If Winter Soldier is better than that one, looking forward to watching it today.

2. markaz

Don't mean to derail thread, but can't think of better thread for this question: Want to move on to a Blu-Ray player. Any suggestions for one with HDMI output for $100.00 or less?

3. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Just watched the new Godzilla movie. Thought it was boring thh. Needed more monster action. Currently watching the latest Transformers movie, it is slightly better imo.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Thought the transformer movie was better than the 1st two. Godzilla was a waste of time to me.the newer ones suck compared to the japanese ones in the 50s,60s,and 70s.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Watched Guilt Trip (Seth Rogan and Barbara Streisand) with the wife...it was alright. Wouldn't want to have paid to see it.

6. markaz

Mars Attacks.

Omen, smeags and Steve12 like this.
  7. smeags

smeags militant geek

love that movie.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

i def liked both CA movies. better then the ironman movies.

saw tramformers age of extinction. real good movie. thank god they dumped shi ledouche.

9. markaz

No shirt. I wasn't sure what was more unbelievable...robotic alien life forms or that squirrel having such good looking pu**y.

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Finally watched Dallas buyers club. Really really good movie. Where the hell was this Mathew McConaughey the rest of his career?

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Partying at the Moon Tower.

Walnuts and Omen like this.
  12. DaBears22

Watched Hours on Netflix, Paul Walker's final movie I think. Anyways it's pretty good. About a dad doing everything he can to keep his newborn kid alive during a hurricane. I recommend it.

Haven't seen Dallas Buyers Club yet but most people I talk to that have seen it say it's a great movie.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Seriously you've never seen "dazed and confused". How about "a time to kill". "Contact"

One of personal favs "mud"

DawkinsINT likes this.
  14. Steve12

He wasn't anything special in contact.

How about fools good, failure to launch?

Dallas buyers club and true detective completely changed my opinion about him. I hope he keeps it up.

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Holy shirt...you've never seen Dazed And Confused. You lucky bastard. I'd love to watch it for a first time.

Walnuts and Omen like this.
  16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Frailty.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

xmen days of future past. plot changed some from the comic but still a pretty good movie.

markaz and Omen like this.
  18. DaBears22

Not a movie but watching Jay Mohr's new stand-up stuff on Netflix. Eh it's okay. When I was in college this dude was funny.

19. Steve12

I was never a fan of his. I haven't seen the new one though.

20. markaz

Yeah, Jay Mohr for me has always been in the same category as Russell Brand and Tyler Perry. I guess I just don't get their humor and wish they'd do their Houdini impersonations and just disappear. That said, I've liked Mohr in some of the movies he's co-starred in.