Daily Fantasy

Discussion in 'Daily Fantasy Football' started by SNPokc, Oct 17, 2014.

1. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Here is my big lineup for the week. I entered it into the million dollar qualifier. The more I look at it the more excited I am getting. I really like these matchups. Which probably means it will end poorly. I took the flyer on Chandler based upon the Podcast, but the price worked out, he has plenty of targets last week and Orton needs someone to rely upon. Facing MIN doesn't hurt either.

QB
    Carson Palmer
    ARI @ OAK
    RB
    Justin Forsett
    BAL v ATL
    RB
    Ben Tate
    CLE @ JAC
    WR
    Michael Floyd
    ARI @ OAK
    WR
    Jordy Nelson
    GB v CAR
    WR
    Antonio Brown
    PIT v HOU
    TE
    Scott Chandler
    BUF v MIN
    K
    Cairo Santos
    KC @ SD
    D
    Seattle Seahawks
    SEA @ STL

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Use this for at least one game - http://fantasyknuckleheads.com/fanduel-optimal-lineup-tool/

Now free to all existing members.

I like your lineup - but I have a bad feeling about Palmer in Oakland. I think AZ will make their money via the ground game and Palmer will simply manage the game. Hope you get 250 and 2td out of him but you could also get 210 and 1.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Since this is my first ever time using one of these sites, I used it. I like the Flacco and Forsett matchups a lot, so I went with this one.

[​IMG]

Kurt likes this.
  4. SNPokc

That tool is pretty sweet. Well done.

5. Kurt

That is an outstanding lineup - Flaco is the cheaper QB but he is the best of the cheap options. One thing I know for sure is you have got to hit with your QB in fanduel.

Thanks dude - Future releases (we have a lot planned) will include more data/stats next to players name to help folks decide if they want to lock or remove them. Also we will have a version that allows about 300 players in the optimizer. But I'll still recommend the optimizer with only the safe(er) players.

SNPokc likes this.
  6. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I have a very similar lineuo in one of mine.

Here they are . One of them is only 1pm games.

[​IMG]

7. LebaneseFF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. LebaneseFF

Daily Fantasy on teh other hand didn't go so well.

9. Kurt

So far so good for me on Fanduel, 100% WINS.. I play Sunday only leagues.

I used our Fanduel Weekly Lineup Tool (went live this week too) locked in Aaron Rodgers for half my teams - and then took the default lineup minus Seattle - I removed them and played Dallas instead. The Rams are quickly becoming the upset team of the decade.

As you can see below, I won every single contest in week 7, should have played nothing but quintuple ups because I consistently finished in the top 10 percent. But hell, got to play it safe in order to win money every week.

[​IMG]

10. SNPokc

I think it's time to look into running QB's vs STL. Cap went off Russell went off. The two of them both face the rams again and they are home games.

11. Kurt

Are with Russell... .have to look more into Kap

12. SNPokc

Colin Kaepernick vs STL Week 6: 22/35 343 yards 3 TD 3 rushes for 37 yards
    Russell Wilson vs STL Week 7: 23/36 313 yards 2 TD 7 rushes 106 yards and a TD

I just feel like a scrambling style QB gives them fits. All the other QB's haven't fared nearly as well. Romo and Foles were both around 200 yards. No other QB was near the production of Kaepernick or Wilson.

13. Kurt

How you feel about Wilson now... those guys are so damn inconsistent. Can't count on them for DFS - Not when Im putting my money on the line.

14. SNPokc

Well, my opinion on them hasn't really changed. My comment regarding them was more towards the Rams defense and how they struggle against a QB who can run.