Protests Over Missouri Teen's Death

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by Tarkus, Aug 16, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

that doesnt mean the officer wasnt trained to do the right thing, it proves they were a scumbag to begin with.

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

half the damn police force here got busted for running a dope ring here in 2007.biggest clusterduck you ever wanted to see.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

im sure there are examples of that everywhere (a bunch of philly cops just got busted in a drug ring) but the point is that cops are not trained to save themselves first.

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I am sure that is the case for sure. just got crappy people lining up for those jobs.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they made a cop there resign cause he pointed a gun at somebody during a riot. just what the hell is he supposed to do when people are throwing crap and pointing weapons at him? and let the getting paid start asap,somebody is suing the police department for 40 million just cause they got busted!

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they made a cop there resign cause he pointed a gun at somebody during a riot. just what the hell is he supposed to do when people are throwing crap and pointing weapons at him? and let the getting paid start asap,somebody is suing the police department for 40 million just cause they got busted!

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You never point a firearm at anything you arent going to shoot, period, I dont care who you are or why, but especially as a supposedly well trained peace officer, thats some literally day one firearm handling basics. Treat every gun as loaded, never point it at something you dont intend to shoot, and keep your finger off the trigger at all times unless you intend to shoot. A policemans failure to do so is pretty unforgivable.

Jihad Joe and DaBears22 like this.
  8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

If you are in a crowd and people are shouting and throwing rocks and bricks at you,just about impossible to not point a firearm at somebody.i think if anybody is in that situation,they would have done the same thing.
    I Think sending a policeman in a riot situation pretty much assures that he is gonna have a gun for protection at least drawn and ready to fire.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

you really have a warped idea on what cops are supposed to do.

Diesel44 likes this.
  10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

no,i have the right idea of how anybody,police included are gonna defend themselves. how can anybody expect them to go out and confront rioters without having a firearm?

11. Buck Fenson

here is an idea. let them march. but if someone tries to loot or vandalize, shoot to kill.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

now you're backtracking. this is what you said originally

police having a firearm on them ? of course they're cops. but having them drawn and ready to fire ?? no. that only escalates the situation which is exactly what they are supposed to be trying to defuse the issue. cops wear riot gear for a reason, to protect them better without the need to drawn the gun. especially with live ammo.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Think given the situation,there was no way they were gonna defuse anything there.a smaller version of the rodney king riots basically. I do not know why all cops are not required to wear active cameras on their bodies now. if it is being recorded,it keeps both sides honest in my view.

14. Buck Fenson

most cops at a riot have a shotgun or rifle at the ready. don't really see many cops with a pistol drawn at the ready.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

You're a racist practicly a redskins fan

DawkinsINT likes this.
  17. smeags

smeags militant geek

you got me omen.

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the shooting was justified,so those people will eventually go apeshirt all over it and blame it on whitey.
    and smeags,thank god omen did not call you practically a cowboy fan.

Omen and smeags like this.
  19. Buck Fenson

he had pot in his system. that was the reason he went nuts. that damn pot. the devil weed. excuse me while I go smoke a cig and drink a 5th of tequila.

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the cop was defending himself when you read the summation of the coroner's report.the cop defended himself,and those people just have to live with it.i personally think that town is full of super creepy rob lowes!