The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Left Behind.

Was the worse piece of shirt crap movie I have seen in a long time

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Jay Mohr is great at impressions. Not just doing the voice, like Caliendo, but adding the personality. I much prefer him doing that off the cuff than his standup. I haven't watched his new special yet though.

3. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Never heard of it but googled it and since it has Nic Cage in it, that explains why it's crap. l o l lol

Watching Live Die Repeat aka Edge of Tomorrow. Pretty sweet, like a hardcore Groundhogs Day. Next up is X-Men: Days of Future Past.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think you have to be a hardcore Christian to buy in to the premise of the movie. It's based on the book by the same name.

5. DawkinsINT

I watched his special this morning. Pretty bland until the end when he started doing impressions. His act would be great if that's all he did.

DaBears22 likes this.
  6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

there have been about 4 or 5 of them made,several had kurt cameron as the star.

7. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Hime and his wife are very outwardly christian but you know she takes it up da azz lol

8. ragman

Based on a series of books as well that sold millions of copies.

His wife, last time I saw her, was gorgeous.

DaBears22 likes this.
  9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

she is still gorgeous and they have 4 or 5 kids. i never really understood those movies.i do believe in god and heaven and hell,i just do not wear it on my sleeve like so many people here in the heart of the bible belt do.
    i can't help but think the good lord looks down on the human race and wonders at times if he was right in making us.

DaBears22 likes this.
  10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Watched Lucy.

Not even Scarlett Johanson and Morgan Freeman made it good.

11. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I hated it too

12. ragman

Cameron is a hardcore Christian. There's a story that's been going around for years saying that when he was on the ABC sitcom Growing Pains, he was responsible for a semi-regular on the show getting fired, because she was a Playboy centerfold. Her name is Julie McCulloch. Here's a pic. View attachment 59208

13. ragman

Guess he thought she was a sinner and going to hell.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

whatever happened to i'll mind my life and you manage yours? mosy christians i know think they are always right regardless. I like to let folks know that i pray and worship,but i am also wrong a lot.
    sticking my nose in somebody else's business or making quant little remarks about it is something i will not do unless that person asks my opinion.most of the folks here who call themselves ardent christians or people of god,are big horse's asses,in my view.they seem to forget the golden rule when it comes to life.

15. DawkinsINT

Always add space after a period or comma?

Omen likes this.
  16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Capitalize the first letter in every sentence?

Omen likes this.
  17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Omen likes this.
  18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

sorry guys! i do the best i can to see what little i can!

19. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Parker - A little better than I expected, but still not that good. Typical Statham movie.

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Watched Dracula untold. The mrs and i enjoyed the movie. Decent story and action.