11 Teams Above .500 In AFC

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Nov 3, 2014.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Well, I think it's looking more and more likely that the afc could end up with 10 teams with winning records. Tiebreakers could become very important here.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Patriots are the cream of the crop here...playing great football right now. Looking more and more like the road to Arizona will be heading through New England.

3. CaptainStubing

They aren't that good. I don't think they're going 19-0.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It will be hillarious if the Patriots lose another Super Bowl in Arizona :D

86WARD likes this.
  5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'll call it right now. GB vs. NE in Arizona in Feb.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Put up 43 points on Denver in a victory. Denver first in division. Put up 42 on Indianapolis in a victory. Indy first in division. Put up 34 on Detroit in a victory. Detroit first in division. They aren't only winning, they are destroying competition and it's good competition...lol.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd be happy with that. :beer toast:

8. CaptainStubing

instead of getting any separation as the season goes along, it seems to be getting worse .............. entering week 15 there will now be 12 teams from the AFC above .500.

The only teams in the AFC not above .500 are a combined 8-44 (all sit at 2-11)

9. CaptainStubing

The NFC is much more boring .............. The only drama is who will get the 2 wild card spots (currently 3 teams tied for the 2 WC spots).

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The only drama I can find is that the 9-4 Cowboys would be out of the playoffs and the 5-7 Falcons would be in.

11. CaptainStubing

It's now official. No team in the nfc south will finish above .500. Can any of them get to 8 wins? I'm thinking not.