Protests Over Missouri Teen's Death

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by Tarkus, Aug 16, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

it also points out that the "eye witnesses" lied.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I was just making fun of the article that had to put that in the story that he had pot in his system. Personally I think the town is full of painfully shy Rob Lowes.

Diesel44 likes this.
  3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Think the people out in that town are rioting and destroying the town are doing it just for the sheer joy of doing it! also think that they are going out and pissing off the cops in hopes of being hurt and getting a big payday. why else drag this shirt along going on nearly 3 months?

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

go in with Delta Force and Chuck Norris and wipe them off the face of the earth.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

chuck is probably doing earth push ups to go in and open up whoop ass in a missouri town!
    [​IMG]

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

those stupid powers that be there are gonna announce the jury's decision tonight at 9pm.my question is why tonight instead of tommorow at 8am when most people will either be at work,or asleep there? it is almost like they are hoping to have riots to burn the town down and lower the population there to me!this may turn into the cluster f--k of the year!

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

going apeshirt carzy and rioting in ferguson less than 90 mns after the grand jury announcement.
    http://www.cnn.com/

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Looters piss me the f--k off. You aren't caring at all about the cause. You are hurting your own neighborhood and showing that you care only about yourself.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Burn the motherf--ker down. Black, white, I dont care, Im tired of the police being allowed to murder people with no repurcussion, this is just one case of thousands. f**k the thin blue line, burn every police precinct in the nation to the ground.

Dawk makes a good point though, It'd be nice if they could take it downtown to where the people who matter to the media live. I'd be giddy to see Armani stores looted and burned instead of beauty shops.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

But hey, the night is young! (and full of terrors) We might get there yet.

11. DawkinsINT

"My eyes are all red and puffy from...umm...the tear gas" - Jets and Saints fans.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Who are these "Jets fans" of which you speak? I am myself unaware of the existence of any creature by this name.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

no, it's not. the evidence showed there was nothing to indict on.

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Litterally verbatim weapon safety they taught us in the Marines

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

there were 150 shots fired at the police last night according to cnn.
    that kid beat the shirt out of that cop.the cop could have either been a victim himself,or fought back.
    i don't like to see cops killing kids either,but sometimes they have no other choice if they want to survive.

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

could not agree more.we are protesting this kids death,but now we are gonna ruin your life and steal for the hell of it seems to be what these looters are saying.

17. DawkinsINT

I hate the protesters chanting, "No justice! No peace!".

No way in hell the majority know enough facts about this particular incident to decree, "no justice". Perhaps they would feel the same way if they got to hear all of the information that the grand jury did. That would be understandable. But they haven't received all of the particulars. The vast majority are reacting from hearsay, prejudice, or political ideology.

So these crowds who aren't sure about the justice part of the chant are also asking for "no peace". IMHO, if you are asking for no peace, you better be damn positive that there was no justice first.

Diesel44 likes this.
  18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Kill them all. Kill the protestors, kill the police officers, burn down the whole town. I don't care.

I don't know...maybe that's not a good idea. Just brainstorming.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

looking like a bunch of no good worthless sacks of shirt with nothing better to do but loot and plunder and burn shirt up. that is just my view.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Former NBA star Charles Barkley took to the radio last week to denounce rioters protesting the grand jury’s decision in the Michael Brown shooting and announced his full-throated support for police officers doing their jobs in some of the country’s toughest neighborhoods.

“The true story came out from the grand jury testimony,” the former 76er said on Philadelphia sports radio station 97.5 FM.

“We have to be really careful with the cops man, because if it wasn’t for the cops we would be living in the Wild, Wild West in our neighborhoods,” Barkley said. “We can’t pick out certain incidentals that don’t go our way and act like the cops are all bad.”

Barkley had nothing but contempt for the Ferguson, Mo., rioters who claim that burning down an AutoZone is somehow pursuing Martin Luther King’s “dream.”

“Those aren’t black people, those are scumbags,” Barkley said.

“There is no excuse for people to be out there burning down people’s businesses, burning down police cars.”

And Barkley showered particular scorn on the nation’s news media, which tried from the outset to paint Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson as the (white) villain in the shooting death of (black) Michael Brown.

“I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore,” Barkley said. “That’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media, because they love this stuff.”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/12...eople-those-are-scumbags-162641#ixzz3KmMXzYEy