Randle

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

He is the better option than Jackson if Murray doesn't start.

Is he worth the risk to start since the Cowboys won't announce if Murray will play till after the 1:00 game starts?

2. Samson

Also I picked up Vereen as a block from my opponent but I do have to consider him at flex with Blount and Edelman out.

The Jets are also solid VS the run so Vereen being a reciver maybe a factor.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I'd play Randle if Murray is out. I'd add Vereen if Murray plays, which looks like a big possibility.

4. Samson

So play Vereen over Vincent Jackson?

Unless they say if Murray plays before 1:00 I wouldn't have a backup option if Murray does play at 430

5. Samson

Amendola is not a option correct? I just want to pick up H.Nicks to block my opponent. And if Randle isn't the guy I want to pick up andy Dalton to block him if he changes his mind from starting alex smith.

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I wouldn't play Amendola even with Edelman out. I forgot the Cowboys play late. It looks like Murray will play since the Eagles lost yesterday. I might put in Vereen right now.

Randle's role could be up in the air. It really depends on the flow of the game.

7. Samson

Sounds good Vereen over Jackson.

Then stay away ffrom the late game will they won't they with the Cowboys.

Thanks a lot. Now it's time to roster churn.