Will 2015 Be The Year?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by markaz, Dec 15, 2014.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't think there is any question that playoff reseeding will happen. Too many big players like Belichick in favor of it.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

im fine with the set up right now. the eagles dont deserve to be in the playoffs IMO.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Unless they expand the number of playoff teams and come up with some idiotic alternative.
    If you don't think the Eagles deserve to be in then how does a 7-9 or 7-8-1 deserve to be in?

The way it's shaping up if the Cardinals lose this Sunday vs. the 49ers they'd probably have to travel to Dallas to play the Cowboys who would either be 12-4 or 11-5. It the Cards win then they'd travel to either Atlanta or Carolina and play THE CHAMPION of the NFC South. Being realistic the Cards probably won't make it out of the first round because of the QB and RB situation. If we're gonna lose in the playoffs I'd rather lose to the deserving Cowboys instead of a team that really shouldn't be in the playoffs at all.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

It's set. Detroit at Dallas and Arizona at Carolina for the two NFC wild card games. I would much rather go to Dallas and get it handed to me instead of Carolina. At least the Cowboys deserve to be in the playoffs and hosting the game. The idea of going there and losing is just nauseating.

Omen likes this.