Week 17: Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

This
    Suh is a dirty player and won't change. Too bad, it seems to become a habbit at Detroit

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Isn't he a FA after this season? Wonder what Detroit will do with him?

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Yep, he wil hit the market on Monday :D
    Not sure what will happen to him, he will look for a big contract, not sure about the Lions cap-space. While he is a force as player, he will bring some baggage with him. This could scare some teams

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Suh was such a big part of them being 11-5 and in the Wild Card game Detroit will never let him go unless somebody breaks the bank to get him. Hopefully Suh won't won't be on the field for that game.

5. ragman

IMO, Detroit's W-L record is inflated because they played the cesspool known as the NFC South.

ollysj likes this.
  6. ragman

Didn't he say at one time not too long ago that he wanted to go to NY?

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

What a bunch of BULLSHIT!!!!! Suh got the suspension overturned and he got slapped with a $70,000 fine. Absolute chump change for this chump. Great message the NFL is sending to Suh and morons like him. If this is all he gets I'm guessin' he'll be looking for Romo's right hand to crush sometime during the wild card game.

TJ, ICECOLD, ragman and 1 other person like this.
  8. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tarkus, ollysj and markaz like this.
  9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Nice collection there ICECOLD

I really hate the fact, that the suspencion was reduced to a $$$ fine, especially when he is the most fined player in the league.

Karma is a witch and hopefully, it will bite him

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Karma should bite h before he bites it...

ICECOLD likes this.
  11. ragman

Or, he'll put his knee in the middle of Romo's back.

12. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Says his feet were numb.. GTFOH!! I know crap happens all game long that cameras and fans don't see, and people finally react and get caught, but this guy has had far too many unnecessary incidents. The league and NFLPA are sending mixed signals. They'll fine someone $8-10k for wearing the wrong color socks, but not suspend a guy for trying to injure someone? And he doesn't "qualify" as a repeat offender any more under the new policy but as is always said on NFL Network "the tape don't lie"

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Personally, I would prefer suh never play another down in this league but I felt that way before this latest incident. It has been obvious for a long time that he is very dirty on the field and generally an unlikable human being.

ollysj likes this.
  14. ragman

I think it's obvious he has some kind of anger management issue going on.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

And Dallas' isn't by NO, JAX, TENN, and 4 games against NYG and WAS?

16. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

If this isn't a perfect resume for GTFO of the NFL for Suh, it sure puts a nice coat of paint on the NFL flagship hypocritesRus...