NFC Championship Game - Green Bay at Seattle

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Mike S., Jan 17, 2015.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Jan 18, 2015.
  1. Green Bay Packers

50.0%
  2. Seattle Seahawks

50.0%
  1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]
    guess rodgers can just go home and f--k olivia munn all off season!

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I didn't like that too. If you score a FG, the other team get a chance but a TD ends the game. Well, like it or not, that's the rule

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i hope they do and they handicap themselves for years and can't re-sign their other guys. russell wilson is f--king OVERrated.

ollysj likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

HE JUST WINS FOOTBALL GAMES!!!

(Haven't I heard that before?)

HE JUST WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

(Better)

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

That's more than Romo is able to do ;)

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Let's leave Romo out of this...

I don't really understand: Peyton Manning is all stats and playoff meltdowns and he's criticized and called overrated. Rusell Wilson is the exact opposite and everybody still calls him overrated. Then what the hell do people want?

ragman likes this.
  7. CaptainStubing

I would contend Wilson DID meltdown yesterday. He was absolutely horrid if you watched the entire game. He made about 3 good passes all day and many horrible ones that should have cost them the game. He got very lucky because, ostensibly, the Seahawks got 2 extra possessions out of luck (onside kick and coin flip).

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

But he still made those throws. After the horrible game he was having. He picked himself up, and still won the game after letting his team down for 50+ minutes. I know about meltdowns, I mean, I'm a Cowboys fan. And picking himself up after that, says a lot about his mental toughness...

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Agreed. What's Romo doing in this conversation?

10. CaptainStubing

given that many extra tries/possessions, i would contend there are about 500 quarterbacks in this country playing at various levels that could have found a way to eventually make a few good throws. Yet, because he was being given the extra lucky possessions and managed to make a couple of good throws (also, let's be honest, there were a few of his throws yesterday that are being deemed as 'great' that were very Flacco-esque that he just threw up for grabs and got lucky), yet, after all of that, we still want to crown him as great? No thanks, i'm not in on that one.

11. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Stunning...

I stopped the recording & 'Heidi Bowl'd' my @ss so my daughter could watch her show. Seahawks looked so bad for so long, there was no way they could beat....

Wait!...What???...WTF...

GB still F'n me over even when we're not there...

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i think wilson was the ultimate pro yesterday.had a total shirt game until near the end of the game.he woke up,and did what he had to do to win and get his team to the next level.

13. CaptainStubing

and don't get me wrong. it's not like the packers were a worthy winner either. they actually didn't play great the entire game themselves. their o-line played well in the first half and their defense played well until the end of the game but it felt like to me that they were playing 'not' to lose. McCarthy not going for it on 4th and goal from the 6 inch line was just dumb. That's not playing to win. Everyone thought they played so great because they were up 16-0 at half but they really didn't. Their lead was mainly from the seahawks being SO bad in the first half. A better team would have been up 24-0 and that whole end of the game sequence probably wouldn't have even happened.

Diesel44 likes this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

mccarthy got his first job for marty schotenheimer,and he proved that yesterday he learned a lot from him by for not going for tds and kicking fgs when they were 4th and 1. had they guy for green bay kept running after the pick yesterday i think the game would have been over cause he had 30 yards of open field ahead of him.they kick a field goal at worst and the game's over then too.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

McCarthy is Andy Reid minus the mustache.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Minus the mustache and plus one Super Bowl Trophy.

ollysj likes this.
  17. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

18. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

DawkinsINT likes this.