Corporal Punishment

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by Omen, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Please child abuser. Hell my pops woulda been labels a child abuser by today's whiny wussy ass standards.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]

Some posts started appearing in different threads about methods our parent(s) and/or grandparents used to punish us when we were kids. What's your take on how you or your siblings were punished and now, many, many years later, how do you feel about the treatment you got? And now that many of us have kids of our own, do you punish your kid(s) in the same manner or did your experiences as a youth make you change how you viewed corporal punishment

What say ye?

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i smacked my kid's rear ends when they needed it.my daughter bust's my grandson's ass when he needs it.child abuse is just beating the hell out of kids for the hell of it for no reason other than you are a mean asshole.
    there is a difference.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

i have no issue with someone laying into their kid if needed. opening up the skin of a 4yr old with the stick is beyond corp punishment in my eyes.

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I was spanked with a belt or was back handed. Various times for various reasons. Think the last time he whooped my ass I was about 15. My mom hit me with spoon hanger just about anything she could find.

I haven't had the need to spank my kids. In last 5-6 years. I spanked them couple times when they were younger and that's all it took. All I have to do is look at them or raise my voice and it get done or they stop their shenanigans.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. markaz

It's suppose to mean something...a learning lesson. But hitting a kid anywhere but on the ass just don't fly. All this "Timmy, it's time for a time-out" is just horseshirt.
    God knows I love my youngest daughter, but when her 2 year is over and breaking shirt, throwing drinks against the walls and all I hear is "No. No. No. That's not nice." Really? that's it? Like it's possible to reason with a child? Hand or belt to the ass drives the point home....quickly.

Omen likes this.
  7. smeags

smeags militant geek

hilter was never spanked.

just sayin'

Omen likes this.
  8. markaz

Maybe he was never spanked, but his folks had to have set his nuts on fire a time or two.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

Nope, it was an extreme case of PDTOS.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

he was never just spanked,but his father beat the shirt out of him on a daily basis.i have talked to a few guys on other sights that think hitler was beaten so much and had so many concussions that he may have had the same disease that has killed so many nfl players. i do not know a lot about a lot of things,but i do know ww2 history cause my pop was involved in it.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/aug/04/research.secondworldwar

markaz likes this.
  11. markaz

Great info, Diesel. So @smeags...wanna go Muammar Gaddafi or Idi Amin? Now there's a winning duo.

smeags likes this.
  12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

don't know about those 2 nuts,but saddam hussein and stalin were also beat as kids badly.

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Perhaps they were beaten badly because their parents were trying to beat the evil out of them.

Mama Hitler: Hun, I know you had a long day at work but Lil' Adolf still won't stop with his "final solution" bullshirt.
    Papa Hitler: Ugh! I don't know what to do with this kid. I thought he would loosen up a bit when I taught him about painting and dancing.
    Mama Hitler: That dance routine you taught him...what do you call it, the Goose Step? I don't think he's taking it the way you intended.

Diesel44, markaz and Omen like this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

hitler's parents were related and had to get a special desposition by the catholic church to get married. they had 6 kids,4 were total idiots,1 daughter turned out normal,and hitler was the anti-christ.