The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

when you compare sniper to blackhawk down or zero dark thirty,it is a very distance 3rd. the 1st two started out slow but both got better and better as the story came along.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Haven't seen american sniper yet. But I didn't like zero dark 30 a lot. It was meh. For me. I enjoyed the hurt locker a lot more.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I watched Better Living Through Chemistry tonight. I'm a big Sam Rockwell fan, and he was good in it, but the movie was very 'meh'.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Watched American sniper earlier and found myself kinda disappointed. Bradley Cooper does a great job acting but I just felt like it wasn't a great movie. Not as good as the stuff I had heard would lead me to believe.

Watched Lucy. Stupid. Beyond stupid even. Just stupidly terrible.

Transformers Age of Extinction. Decent, but felt really really long. I thought it was over like 4 times before it was actually over.

Omen likes this.
  5. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Watching lucy now, will probably feel the same as you lol.

Steve12 likes this.
  6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Taken 3 was ok.more of the same like the 1st 2.

7. DaBears22

Haven't seen taken 3 yet but I will at some point. Lucy turned out to be something completely different than I thought, which was that it was an assassin movie. lol I hope Gone Girl is a better movie or else I wasted 5 bucks lol.

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

phuck phuck phuck. I was looking forward to payday and buying some smoke and watch all those movies, Sniper, Lucy, and Taken 3. Sounds like I would be wasting money then. Guess it is an Ice Age night.

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

How'd you like it? The second half was just awful. And the first half was just an hour of Scarlett Johansson making confused looks at people. I never thought I'd get tired of looking at her but I did. Just horrible.

10. Omen

Sweet lord

Lucy sucked and sucked big time

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

just did not seem logical and plausable in anyway,imho.

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I didn't mind Lucy. It was a little slow, but I liked the story.

13. DaBears22

The whole time I was watching Lucy I thought of the movie Limitless and how it was so much better. Gone Girl was decent. The movie dragged on and on once the twist was revealed imo. The ending sucked lol.

Omen and Diesel44 like this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

limitless is the one with bradley cooper,is'nt it? he got hooked on that pill bad by killing that guy and drinking his blood cause the drug was in the guy's body. that was awesome!
    i loved gone girl,but like you,i thought it had a shirtty ending.

15. DaBears22

Yeah that is the movie and the premise was about unlocking the potential of the brain, same thing Lucy did but obviously in different ways.

The ending to Gone Girl was a copout for Affleck's character I thought.

16. DaBears22

Lol it was a pretty bad movie.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i would have liked lucy if it had a few tit and beaver shots of scarlett or any other good looking chick in it.:thumbsup:

DawkinsINT and Buck Fenson like this.
  18. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that should be mandatory for hot actresses. something classy.

Diesel44, Walnuts and DawkinsINT like this.
  19. Omen

Watched American Sniper and throughly enjoyed it. Like the way they portrayed his inner fight be with is family and his military family. Thought the acting was decent wasn't bad. And also the struggles a military spouse goes through. Makes remember my mom and her time when my old man was deployed to Iraq.

20. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Return of The King Extended.

Do i have to say 10/10 or is it implied

Steve12 likes this.