Patriots Still Suck!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TDJets72027, May 13, 2007.

1. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

TD... I may need to see you in the principals office a little later... how dare you mention Rice's name in a rediculous spout about the patriots sucking. I'm not flaming on you here, I'm just saying back off of my man, son.

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

The majority of what bandwaggon fans we've got since 2001 came from the Jets fanbase,and you can't hardly blame them.The Jets have sucked doggy rod since Namath crawled into a bottle,and retired.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Namath would kiss you after that post if he thought you were Suzy Kolber.

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

You should blame them, because anyone who switch from a Jet fan to a Patriot fan should be freaking ashamed of themselves to even call themselves NFL Fans.:mad:

Your username is TOP DAWG, so I'm surprised you're not a Browns fan.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Didn't you say that a couple of posts ago?

Running out of ideas, son? Need some help?

6. Zach49ers

Zach49ers Here 4 sweets's Smutties

screw the patriots...they have a talented team.....but they are the luckiest team as well

and all of there superbowl wins have been by a lousy stupid kick.....3 pts

bastards....

7. TDJets72027

Someone on my side finally.:)

8. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

its still hard to win one superbowl in todays nfl let alone 3 with the same team

9. TDJets72027

Yes, defend me from top dawg trying to chase me down like a pitbull.

10. Zach49ers

Zach49ers Here 4 sweets's Smutties

THATS TRUE....but they do have a master mind genius over there

its also leaves me to speculate if the NFL is fixed...IT IS A BUSINESS!

if so.....the niners have been seen more and more in sports news....

maybe we are fixed to win a superbowl really soon....

11. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Then why do you keep watching?
    WWE is made for you.

I love this thread!

12. TDJets72027

Eric Mangini has the Jets on the rise, while the Pats decline. We couldn't beat the Pats because of Sperm Edwards, and Paul Can't Hackett running draw plays on 3rd and long:mad:

Screw Sperm Edwards and Can't Hackett[smilie=2up.gif]

Mangini > Belichick. Belichick is so classless. He refused to shake Mangini's hand when the Pats lost to the Jets, yet when the Jets beat the Pats, he shakes hands.

13. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

So what's Mangina's excuse for getting slaughtered in the playoff game?

Care to show some proof of the respective rise and decline? I know there isn't any (Stallworth, Welker, Moss, and Adalius Thomas alone are such the signs of a team on the decline) but can you show me SOMEthing? Or are you, yet again, talking out of your ass?

14. TDJets72027

The media especially ESPN kisses the Pats butt every year and predict them to win the SB, only to fail!

15. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Vegas has the Pat's favored 5-1 to win it all this year.The Jets are 25-1.:roll: However,you are much more knowledgeable about football than the Vegas experts.

16. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

WOW, this is nothing short of hilarious. Yeah, ESPN's "experts" (talking heads) defied their own logic and reasoning on numerous occasions to pick the Colts because "With Manning and Dungy, you can never count them out" or "I'll never pick against them as long as they have Manning and Dungy". Sound familiar? Well, at least now we know what happens to Brady when he's put in a score or lose situation. As I recall, it ended up something like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Count the rings? I didn't know being carried by a great defense made you a great QB. I guess that makes Terry Bradshaw the best QB ever, right? How many times did Manning throw a game clinching INT in the playoffs? That would be zero, ace, but I guess Mike Vanderjagt botching a very makable field goal and Tom Brady throwing a ball into the waiting arms of Marlin Jackson for the loss are the same thing, right? Oh, and in the future, if you don't want me to "chime in with [my] opinion", don't make ludicrous statements that you know to be false.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Take it to the fight club, guys...

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Thread moderated

Moved some posts out of this thread to the Fight Club. New thread is TDJets vs TopDawg

Have fun there guys

20. TDJets72027

Pats sign 3,000 receivers. And now all of a sudden everyone rides on their rod.

Doesn't make sense to me.:shock: