NoMore !! - The Dez Bryant Chapter

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Feb 25, 2015.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's bullshirt if the alleged tape isn't released until after March 2. The Cowboys shouldn't be on the hook for tagging the guy with this kind of shirt from 3 years ago lingering over their head.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

So many conspiracy theories on with what where when.

If this is all bullshirt. Dez should sue media or mike florio for defamation saying its 5x worse than ray rice. This could/can cause Dez some $$

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Could cause him to lose some serious money...

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I dont think its gonna wind up costing him anything. Frankly with whats leaked I dont see how anything so incriminating that it would cause him to lose significant leverage in negotiations or that he would miss time on the field. Some f--ked up may have happened, I just think it can be proven based on the info we have.

Still a very interesting story

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

When I heard the story that Dez supposedly dragged a woman by her hair from one car to another, I thought to myself..."I can't wait to see the video and this asshole get buried".

Then it dawned on me after thinking about it for a minute...why would I wish that instead of it being bullshirt? I fell victim to just wanting to see sensationalism like an asshole who didn't think that would mean there was a woman who suffered abuse. She wasn't really part of the equation in my initial irrational thought.

Now I truly hope there was no such incident of anything like that.

TJ likes this.
  7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I believe it was the woman whom he is currently with

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Yeah, that's what I heard too. I still hope it didn't happen unlike Janay Rice.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

The police report is out but the reports states nothing really happened.

86WARD likes this.
  10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

happened 4 years ago,and unless he killed somebody or committed a major felony,why bring it up now? like i said,somebody is trying to extort him. does the nfl have a statue of limitations?

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

exactly, why bother? I want to see a video or IMO, it's total bullshirt. More "great" reporting from ESPN,

Omen likes this.
  12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

This entire thing is a joke. I really respect Adam Schefter, but him getting on ESPN 1000 in Chicago and professing “I have not seen it. I’ll say this: I’ve been working on this since September. … There’s a lot involved.” is really kind of gross. Maybe he was auditioning for a job with TMZ.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

ESPN is becoming more of a joke every day.the announcers play favorites so much it is pitiful.the only fair guys they have that cover football in my view are tom jackson and ditka.the rest of them,especially that overgrown blidgeon of walking whale shirt,chris berman all need to just be flushed down the shirtter.

Omen likes this.
  14. Havoc

Havoc Old Reject from NFL-Fans

Is it really relevant if this supposedly occurred more than four years ago? Don't get me wrong, I am certainly no fan of Bryant or the Cowboys for that matter. It just seems a little petty to wait until he is at the pinnacle of his career to bring it up now.

It won't matter though The commish will try and make an example out of Dez to take the heat off of himself.

Diesel44 likes this.
  15. markaz

I'm gonna remember that one!

Now that he is at top form and at max earning potential, the rumor is former friends are attempting to cash in.

Goodell nail Dez? I'd be shocked. Dez is a marquise name and I can't see Rog doing anything to piss off Jerrah.

Diesel44 likes this.
  16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

*Marquee

17. markaz

:ROTFLMAO: Yah...I read my great spelling after I posted it and thought about editing it but had one of those"f**k it" moments.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Been there...lol