Swearinger didn't pay for services

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by ICECOLD, Mar 5, 2015.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Authorities say Houston Texans safety D.J. Swearinger drove off from a business without paying for nearly $20,000 worth of customization work on his truck, though it could simply be a "misunderstanding."
    Harris County sheriff's deputies were called to Espi Motor Sports on Monday night after Swearinger left when the business didn't provide an itemized list of the auto detailing services, sheriff's office spokesman Deputy Thomas Gilliland said Thursday.

Gilliland said prosecutors are investigating the case of theft of service, but the situation looks like it's "going to be a misunderstanding."

The customizations allegedly include a $500 train horn, a $5,000 vehicle wrap and its installation and a $1,250 grill.

Swearinger couldn't immediately be reached for comment and the Texans had no comment. The incident was first reported by TMZ.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ng-texans-safety-dj-swearinger-incident-truck

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

TMZ....:ROTFLMAO:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

A $500 train horn...he's buying a $500 train horn got his ride...lol.

ICECOLD likes this.
  4. markaz

Really. And to think I'm debating between buying some off-brand ceramic brake pads at $39.99 vs. a brand name pad at $59.99.

ICECOLD likes this.
  5. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

My wife just had to replace the battery in her car two days ago and I hated it. That said I guess it is more fun to be a train horn... imagine that on my Ford Fusion lol

markaz likes this.
  6. markaz

That would be classic.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just buy a train horn and everything will be fine.

Jihad Joe and ICECOLD like this.
  8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Imagine if you put the train horn in there without letting your wife know about it? Just tell her it's a result of the new battery!

9. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

LMAO! that would be hilarious and now it has to happen.Best $500 spent EVER

10. markaz

11. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

good way to wake up the whole neighborhood ward!!!:ROTFLMAO::beer toast:

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

If my car had a train horn I wouldn't have a boring day the rest of my life.

Jihad Joe, Diesel44 and ICECOLD like this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

If i had one,i would not live long cause just about everybody in my neighborhood owns multiple guns,and if i honked that thing one time too many,i'd wake up dead full of bullett holes.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  15. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Post of the year