49ers Museum Takes Down Jim Harbaugh Display

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by markaz, Mar 3, 2015.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

In case you had any lingering doubts about the bitterness of the Jim Harbaugh-49ers parting, this may put them to rest.
    Unless they’re transitioning exhibits, it looks like the official 49ers museum is wiping clean Harbaugh’s most iconic memorabilia.Bay Area Sports Guy and astute museum visitor Jesse Taylor noticed that the old Harbaugh exhibit is no more. What once was a plaque dedicated to the coach is now covered over:
    [​IMG]
    Additionally, an old exhibit with Harbaugh’s signature khakis-and-sweatshirt has been replaced by Frank Gore and Justin Smith memorabilia.
    According to Matt Maiocco, not all Harbaugh references are gone. A plaque that lists his NFL records is still up, as is a photo of him with Michigan coach Bo Schembechler.
    From the beginning it was clear the parting was not amicable, but since Harbaugh moved on to Michigan, the details have slowly leaked out. Recently,Harbaugh admitted that he was told he wouldn’t be returning after the 49ers lost to the Seahawks on Dec. 15. [More]

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2015/0...baugh-has-been-removed-from-the-49ers-museum/

2. markaz

Just like some 6th grader breaking up with his girlfriend and then bad mouthing her. Pathetic.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

live and let live is what i'd say.guy still got them to the super bowl.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Pretty cool that they have a museum

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Why would he have a display in the museum?

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Mike Nolan has a display for crying out loud. Yet the only man since Mariucci to make the team anything other than a joke gets blacklisted for...

f**k**in joke. I really can't get myself to give even the tiniest shirt about this team and it's ownership anymore.

7. markaz

Maybe because he took them to 3 conference championships and 1 SuperBowl in 3 out of the 4 years he was there after Mike Singletary left that team in a shambles. :dunno:

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

So for that you get a display in a museum? It's not like they won the Super Bowl. Lol. Maybe if they had something for the "era." Maybe my "museum standards" are just higher...lol.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

THEY HAVE A MIKE NOLAN DISPLAY

DawkinsINT, ICECOLD and 86WARD like this.
  10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Like I said...maybe my "museum standards" are higher...lol.

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Geez, this is pretty childish

12. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

face it, harbaugh had enough of the ownership and violent fruit loop fanbase.

at least that's what i heard, on the internet.

14. markaz

Then it's true.

15. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

So it was mutual like Jed said it was. Thank you internet

16. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Priceless.