Jets File Tampering Charges Against Patriots For Revis' Comments

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by markaz, Mar 25, 2015.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

TheJetshave reportedlyfiled for tampering chargesagainst the Patriots for comments made by owner Robert Kraft about cornerbackDarrelle Revis, according to Pro Football Talk.

"I speak as a fan of theNew England Patriots," Kraft said Monday, via Tom Curran of CSN New England. "We wanted to keep him, we wanted him in our system. We have certain disciplines and we had hoped it would work out. It didn't. We just don't think about the short-term decisions. For example, next year we have three very good young defensive players coming up [for contracts] and we have to factor that we just don't look at this year, we look out at the next few years. We've done OK doing that."

Rules state any public or private statement of interest is prohibited by another club's player to that player's agent or representative, or to a news member of the news media.

"[The Jets] are the team that drafted him," Kraft continued. "I think he feels a great commitment there, so we understand his going back and we're sorry he didn't stay with us."

CBSsports

2. markaz

How embarrassing. Talk about your definition of inferiority complex and insecurity.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I believe they filed that because the Patriots filed one first? By the way...how's the deflate gate investigation coming along...some one in the media needs to bring that back up...I'd like to hear why the Patriots aren't going to get penalized...

Omen likes this.
  4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

this whole shirt throwing contest began when belichek resigned after the jets made him head coach when parcells retired,and hauled his ass off to new england.both teams should grow the f--k up already!

5. markaz

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Funny how long it's taking...

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer