The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Mike, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that would make for a very good season.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

from the little i've heard from @Omen and my one friend it certainly would.

3. Buck Fenson

damn Smeags. You only have one friend?

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

If it's a good friend, one is all you need.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  5. smeags

smeags militant geek

damn markaz, you should write hallmark cards.

Omen likes this.
  6. Buck Fenson

[​IMG]

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

For as much as I've shirt on this show in past years, I've gotta say it's really come around the last season and change.

9. Buck Fenson

I hear they have a recipe for the cookies Carol baked. It is hard to make though because you shouldn't look at the flour.

Omen likes this.
  10. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Last two episodes have been very boring tbh. Somebody
    better die in the next one lol.

11. Buck Fenson

God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please stop. If a show don't have non stop killing then it is a boring show. They have to build up the scene. Don't know if you read the comics but the last two shows basically is setting the stage for some serious shirt. That kiss meant something. I have found the last two shows to be some of the best acting episodes in quite a while. Trying to re integrate back into some kind of a semblance of normalcy after seeing your close friends and family get torn apart and see these people who don't know what the hell is going on outside those walls is a shock to the system. You will get your wish soon , I know it.

12. DaBears22

Alrightttttt! It was kind of surreal to see those people living like the apocalypse never happened. Deanna's son is a douche and hopefully will die. Haven't read the comics but working on the theory that the girl carl was following is part of the group that neegan belongs to. If I have read correctly on the net, he is the badass of all badasses in the walking dead world. Idk

Buck Fenson likes this.
  13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

It'll be interesting to see how they portray Neegan

14. Buck Fenson

Satan is scared of Neegan.

Omen likes this.
  15. smeags

smeags militant geek

well you got your wish.

16. Buck Fenson

wonder what torture Rick has in store for the flaky priest? Maybe do what Carol threatened to do to that kid.

17. DaBears22

Good episode. Was hoping that rick would have taken care of that mother stick but still got 90 minutes left of this season. It will end on a cliffhanger but I hope they take care of nicholas, the priest, and deanna in one form or another. Rick may be exiled but I wonder if he will end up meeting daryl and aaron along with whoever is at the campfire ( morgan? ) and get back inside tear some stuff up. Noah's death a week ago was probably the most brutal one the group has had so far imo. Dale got jacked up too.

18. Buck Fenson

a major character is supposed to die next week. Carrot top guy said that you will get pissed and people will cry. Sucks that it is the season finale.

19. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

So Morgan is finally going to be a regular. And he got to see Ruthless Rick too.
    And are these wolf guys suppose to be part of Negan's group or something?

20. Buck Fenson

not really. in the comics, they tried to attack Alexandria but Rick and Andrea killed them. but the fight causes a cascade of things. will be interesting.

DaBears22 and Omen like this.