The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Is he ok?

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Fever? Sweats?

3. markaz

Who said GIF was only for sports? Life lesson can be learned here as well.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  4. 86WARD

86WARD -

He was good at the hospital and good when he got home until dinner...then it started to bother him a little more. But it was around 8:30 by the time we got home and all so he was a bit tired too. He passed right out and has been sleeping since.

. No. Which was a good thing. The thing that bothered me most was when I asked him to jump up and down, that hurt him most and he was walking very gingerly. But both doctors we saw seem to think it is just gas...hopefully he wakes up today and is either fine or poops.

5. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

6. markaz

Almost sounds like an impacted turd. Symptoms can mimic appendicitis without the fever and sweats. Painful to move, painful to the touch (esp lower right), etc. If the pain is moving at all toward midline then, ........
    I hope by the time you've read this he's all better.

7. markaz

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

mine was over by the 1st sunday.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Time to let the neighbors know i am home.
    [​IMG]

Buck Fenson and 86WARD like this.
  10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Watching the BieberRoast...funny.

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

slightly charred or full on crispy on the outside but moist and succulent on the inside?

12. Buck Fenson

at 3 am jam The Zoo full blast. bet you won't be popular any more. :D

Diesel44 likes this.
  13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Just received my tax refund!! If you come to Mexico, beers are on me :D

ICECOLD, Walnuts, Omen and 2 others like this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they would have hated me if i lived here in the 80s. led zep,rolling stones,pink floyd,guns n roses,full blast 3 hrs every day!

15. Buck Fenson

I was a weird person. I went out the city limits and partied. never at my home and especially at 3 am. but I did live in a town that had a STRICT law enforcement dept and they kept a tight lid on things for a while. Think "In the Heat of the Night" before Mr. Tubbs.

16. markaz

Just got home from the grocery store and witnessed one for the books. Turned the corner to the bakery section and fruits and vegetables and there's this woman slapping the crap out of and screaming at a kid who appears to be about 18 years old. "Your a spoiled brat, worthless piece of shirt" and so on. What was that all about? The kid wanted mom to buy Twinkies, she wouldn't and so he threw a fit like a 4 year old would. Other shoppers either soiled themselves or pissed their pants (including me) from laughing so hard.

ICECOLD, DawkinsINT and 86WARD like this.
  17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've almost been to that point. Today as a matter of fact...lol. But my kids are both 5...pests...but God I love 'em.

Went to the Franklin Institute today and saw the Art of the Brick exhibit by Nathan Sawaya. If you have the chance to see it, it's pretty cool. Especially if you are a Lego fan.

ICECOLD likes this.
  18. Buck Fenson

did the legos have eggos?

19. markaz

Too cool. Whether 5 or 85 that exhibit looks to be extraordinary. Saw either an ad or news piece on it and it showed a T-Rex that from a distance you'd have absolutely no idea it was Legos.

86WARD likes this.
  20. 86WARD

86WARD -

That was there and it was pretty ridiculous...