Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DontKnowMe, Aug 11, 2014.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Surprised we never compared notes on Fargo. Damn good show.

@Omen - I just hope she's still in upcoming episodes. May want to go to http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/ and get caught up on episodes for free. The earlier ones have expired but I think they have the last 5.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

jimmy mcgill - defender of the elder

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Man I hear that, it's just like back in the day when people tried to tell me Matlock > Murder She Wrote and it's just like c'mon man, Angela Lansbury are you kidding me? BOSS.

markaz and DawkinsINT like this.
  4. markaz

Matlock?? Seriously? Opie's dad in a courtroom was all that show was.

5. markaz

Ya gotta love it.............
    [​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not an overly exciting episode this week, but definitely set-up some shirt to go down in the future.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Thatswhatimsayinson

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

def felt like they are setting something big up with this class action suit. i couldn't help but laugh when jimmy was in the dumpster. my man certainly throws himself into his work.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I thought it was a good episode. Sucks there are only two episodes left this season.

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Like how there showing him as an up and coming lawyer. They just didn't start off with him and mike doing things like in BB

86WARD likes this.
  11. markaz

I really enjoyed this episode because it elevated the relationship between Chuck and Jimmy. It was very cool that Chuck regained his mojo and you could really tell that Jimmy was almost in awe of what his big brother was doing. Call me a sap, but I like how the writers have built the unconditional brotherly love storyline in the show.
    It was so 'Jimmy McGill' to be in a dumpster, pick up a diaper full of shirt and then talk on the phone with lettuce hanging from his hair.
    Agreed. Ten episodes sure seems short for a "season" considering the Walking Dead, Season 5, is wrapping up next week (16 episodes).

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

probably went with a shorter 1st season before commiting to the show for the long haul.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Could also be one of those deals where the seasons start "whenever" instead of traditional...

14. markaz

Probably right. This thing can go any direction.

15. Omen

Yup this is one the better quality shows staring. and I'm glad because BB ending and Madmen scheduled to end too I nneds my great shows to see.

16. DawkinsINT

I'm a fan of Mad Men as well. Much like Shameless, it's a show I follow because it's so well done, but at the core of it...every character is really an asshole.

17. Omen

Agree but honestly that dOesnt bother me. Especially in Don, Peggy or roger

18. DawkinsINT

So much for that...haha.

Mike f--king ruled in this episode. The parking garage scene was great.

Omen likes this.
  19. markaz

Yeah......all I could think of when Chuck dumped on Jimmy was [​IMG]

Having sid that, I was torn on how I felt about what happened at the end. From Jimmy's perspective he naturally assumed for bringing such a monster class action suit to HHM he'd get a spot on HHM and Chuck said nothing to to shoot that thought down. By the ssme token, Chuck was right in referring to Jimmy as "Slippery Jimmy" and his always trying for the easiest and most profitable way out. Good God, he took a bribe from the Kettlemans and Chuck know that's Jimmy's nature.
    Unfortunately, I think next week's season finale will leave more unswered questions than answers. AndI totally agree....Mike was the man!

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree on all aspects. Was a great episode.