Report: Eagles trying to trade Bradford to Browns for Manziel and picks in effort to draft Marcus Ma

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DontKnowMe, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i have already told my son that the only hope he has of seeing the skins doing anything is if snyder sells the team. snyder was a dream come true to eagles,cowboys and giant fans! cooke was a great owner,just a shame he could not have left the team to his son!

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

just stick it out with Bradford give him a chance. Hes good when hes not hurt.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

just good ? see that's my issue, i dont think bradford is anything special and kelly gave up foles and a 2nd round pick for him. he needs to be much better then good for that price tag if he stays.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Woah...when did you get out of prison?

TJ likes this.
  6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not really.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  7. ball in the baskett

I broke out don't tell anyone

@TJ thanks

ward idk I think hes got a shot to still do something he was on a rams team that always had a top draft pick every year. Now with a good coach a better team and him getting healthy im willing to give him a shot.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

The thing he's got going for him is he has the same OC that he had with the Rams when he was "decent." I

9. DawkinsINT

I heard analysts on the radio talking about how bad the receivers and such were for Bradford. They talked about a video showing how much better his numbers should have been. I'll have to look for it since I'm starting to finally believe he's going to be our QB.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I'd start sanchez before i would bradford. Bradford never really showed me much from the time he was in college until the last time he played two years ago.he won the heisman trophy but so did gino terrato.

11. DawkinsINT

I found the video:

While there were a ton of drops, nothing from the video leads me to believe that he could be elite. I hope I'm wrong.

12. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

don't worry folks, Tebow is back to save the day. :ROTFLMAO::laughpound::puke:

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

14. ball in the baskett

f**k tebow it makes to see me him in a f--king jersey not even being on the f--kin team

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

then trading foles and a 2nd rounder for bradford was a complete bust.

16. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

With Bradford in the NFC West since day one I got to see him play a lot. Still in shock that he was the No. 1 draft pick and the Foles trade I really don't get. Unless this is is all part of some master plan to try and get Mariotta none of this makes any sense to me.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

word is the eagles are gonna sign tim tebow.there is no way he is the starter,but maybe kelly has been able to talk him into taking a role similar to what kordell stewart did when he 1st came to the steelers.
    Tebow would be great in a role like that.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  18. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Tebow as a WR would be effing hilarious

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Kordell Stewart BTW would've turned out to be something extremely special had he stayed as "Slash" and Cowher not try to make him a starting QB...

20. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

my sources tell me that he is going to lead the team in game day prayer. then cash that check with a quickness.

ICECOLD likes this.