NFL to release the 2015 schedule tomorrow night

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Mike S., Apr 20, 2015.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Courtesy of ESPN.com

ESPN will televise a two-hour SportsCenter special Tuesday beginning at 8 p.m. ET, with the show moving to ESPN2 at 9 p.m. ET.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

2 hours just about the schedule...Jesus.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Are you talking like that because the Eagles signed Tebow?

ICECOLD and DontKnowMe like this.
  4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Maybe they going to analyze it game by game or something.

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

they should do it for 32 days. each day for a team. let them dissect each game and talk ad nausem about each teams chances to make the playoff. If they do it right they can predict every team to make the playoffs. I already have my lotion and tissues ready.

6. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Way too much power the NFL has. They will take over the sports news just with the schedule

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Got a taste of what some of the topics could possibly be listening to the radio. Local Cards' announcers discussing how many games the Cards might have where they have to travel East and lose 3 hours vs. the number of games where they lose only two hours because of DST and its impact. What a waste of time.:tsk: All I know is they're gonna have their hands full playing the likes of Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans this year.

8. DawkinsINT

The Eagles open the season as the early Monday Night game at the Falcons. It really sucks that the wait for their season to start will have wait an extra day. I also wish they didn't have to play the Cowboys the next Sunday on a short week.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pittsburgh (without Bell) opens against New England. Not looking forward to that mess...

10. DawkinsINT

You're probably right, but just think of how glorious of a start to the season it would be if the Steelers won.

11. Buck Fenson

right off the bat. should be a good test( I hope) of the changes in this team.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Without Bell...it would be glorious. I think the last time he Steelers defeated New England, Big Ben threw in the neighborhood of 50 times...

13. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

The assumption is that the Pats will have another juggernaut season. A lot of changes took place during the off-season.

Just trying to figure out why 3 of the last 4 games this year for AZ will be against non-Divisional teams.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

AZ may have the hardest schedule in the league.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think it's actually Pittsburgh.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Know they're schedule is tough as well.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

image.jpg

Not that it actually means anything...

ICECOLD likes this.
  18. Buck Fenson

how in all that is holy can the Pats get the fifth easiest schedule?

86WARD likes this.
  19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wondered the same...lol.

20. Buck Fenson

didn't the league say a while back that they was going to tweak their scheduling process so something like this wouldn't happen? Then the worst case scenario happened. Goodell's wet nurse won the Super Bowl and now had to face a stiff schedule. can't have that. Kraft finally found someone who would swallow.