The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Legos are cool. Karma is real. They will get theirs. But people like that drive clunkers so a dent probably won't be noticeable.

2. Buck Fenson

Probably going to get fired today at work. Seems there is a guy up at work who likes to push our females around and then made a broad statement about slapping every white person who works there. He will have his chance today.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Woah...wtf? Isn't there an HR person to file a complaint with?

4. DawkinsINT

Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I cooked rack of lamb. Not sure why, but I always thought of rack of lamb to be an intimidating thing to cook. It was simple as f--k. Just used ground pepper, salt, and thyme as the rub. Roasted it at 450 for a half hour. Perfection.

markaz, Diesel44 and 86WARD like this.
  5. 86WARD

86WARD -

DId you eat the whole thing?

6. Buck Fenson

just a fast food place. pretty sure I could go up the chain and after quite a while something would happen. just like my way better.

7. DawkinsINT

I split it with my brother. If he wasn't here I totally would have eaten the entire thing solo. So good.

8. DawkinsINT

I would just hate for you to lose your job when he should be the one.

Diesel44 and Buck Fenson like this.
  9. Buck Fenson

he got fired. was looking forward to calling his bluff. still, I was sorta glad he didn"t show.

Diesel44 and DawkinsINT like this.
  10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hey I'd also like to slap some white people.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

And I'd split a rack of lamb with any motherf--ker here anytime. And by split a rack of lamb I mean get a sheep stuck headfirst in a fence.

Buck Fenson and Diesel44 like this.
  12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

don't you just hate mother f--kers that do that shirt?

Buck Fenson likes this.
  13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

since there is an endless supply of the truly dumb ones,there ain't gonna be a shortage of them anytime soon! i'd fight with anybody here out of loyality to them cause nobody f--ks with my friends!

Buck Fenson likes this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

damn it! i can taste it from here man! i'll never understand why people are vegetarians with some many types of meat to choose from,ya know? i am a carnivore and am damn proud of it!!!

I'd eat vag**a or steak every day if i could!

Omen and DawkinsINT like this.
  15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You better watch it mister, you're this close to making my slapping list.

Diesel44 likes this.
  16. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Thanks, Dawk. I love lamb but have never bought it for probably the same reason as you.."How in the hell would I cook it without ruining it?" Any other can't misses? Please post'em.

17. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

@Diesel44 - Dude! You got some cracked teeth or is that dip or spinach right in the middle of your grill?

[​IMG]

18. DawkinsINT

I spent all afternoon/evening in Brooklyn yesterday. Holy hipsters' paradise. Despite them, it's such a great music/bar scene there. My buddy came from Cleveland to meet me there and it was such glorious bar-hopping finalizing with going to the Brooklyn Bowl to watch Fishbone tear it up. Such great times.

Next weekend my travels take me to Philly to catch one of my favorite bands of all-time...The Replacements. So stoked for them. Also this month I'll be going to Portland for a work thing (boo), and then at the end of the month I'll be seeing The Pixies in Asbury Park.

markaz likes this.
  19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

that my friend is the late great drummer of the who,keith moon.

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

taking my son to his 1st ever concert in greensboro,nc to see Rush. i saw them in december of 1981.he is leaving for the usaf sometime this summer and getting married june 13th.
    [​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.